Direct Sales Representative
Company: Cerapedics, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Job Summary:Responsible for growing i-FACTOR sales within the
defined sales territory to meet sales targets and maximize customer
satisfaction.Specific Functions and Responsibilities:
- Become a product expert on i-FACTOR and competitive bone
grafting technologies through formal training programs and
- Prospect for new business by identifying and qualifying sales
leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, and cold
- Identify strategic growth opportunities and maintain strong
relationships with key surgeon users and hospitals.
- Answer a wide range of questions concerning surgical
applications, as well as clinical technique, related to
biologics/bone grafting products.
- Perform required case coverage and in-servicing.
- Perform troubleshooting procedures to identify and resolve
problems quickly and with confidence.
- Provide required territory and sales reports to Area Director
on a monthly basis.
- Attending trade shows and other assigned industry-related
- Consistently achieve sales & quota objectives.The above
description outlines the most common job duties; however, it does
not exclude other potential work assignments.Education or Formal
- Degree: BS/BA in Science related major preferred. 4-year degree
minimum orcommensurate industry experience.
- 2+ years of sales experience in Biologics/Bone Graft
Substitutes and/or Spinal Implants required.Qualifications
Required: (knowledge, skills, abilities, initiative, judgment,
- Must be able to effectively communicate (both verbally and
written) in individual and group situations.
- Extensive amount of objective and subjective decision making,
and use of judgment in non-routine situations.
- Extensive amount of planning and prioritizing.
- Ability to analyze and resolve work problems.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Outlook.Work Conditions / Physical Demands:The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully preform the essential
functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made when
requested by the employee to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- This position requires the incumbent to regularly utilize
written and verbal communication skills, including active listening
and speaking clearly and concisely.
- This position requires the incumbent to experience periods of
prolonged sitting and to occasionally stand, walk, carry items,
climb, reach, and lift up to 20 lbs.
- This position requires the incumbent to operate office
equipment such as telephones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and
to grasp objects utilizing manual dexterity including hand/finger
- Moderate to minimal supervision. A wide degree of latitude is
expected. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
goals.Travel Requirement: 50% on average but up to 70% at
times.Benefits/Compensation (including but not limited to)Medical
and dental insurance, group life insurance, 401k matching, long
term disability,potential target bonus, paid time off. Salary
Range: 90k basPI83c57ada6b5c-31181-30573589
Keywords: Cerapedics, Inc., Orlando , Direct Sales Representative, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!