Administrator II, Executive Assistant
Company: Oceaneering International
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Oceaneering Entertainment Systems (OES) designs, manufactures, and
commissions leading-edge entertainment and group transport systems
for projects around the globe, solving tomorrow's challenges,
today. With over 50 high-profile theme park projects, multiple
Industry awards, patented designs, and cutting-edge technology, OES
is internationally recognized as a leader in themed entertainment
ride engineering and innovation. With OES' extensive engineering
expertise, the group creates compelling shows and powerful
experiences while pushing innovative boundaries. www.
Our Manufactured Products group offers several world-class global
manufacturing facilities serving multiple industries including
energy, material handling, and entertainment ride systems. We have
decades of experience in engineering, design, testing and
qualification of hardware for any specification, including subsea
umbilicals, junction plates, distribution units, termination
assemblies, clamps, flanges, and more. For the material handling
industry, we produce safe, reliable, and flexible mobile robotics
solutions. For the entertainment industry, we deliver innovative
ride systems engineering and automated people mover vehicles.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and
products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop
products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an
offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the
world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a
leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals,
subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology
expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling,
aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The Senior Administrative Assistant performs administrative duties
for Oceaneering Entertainment Systems (OES) and provide executive
support for VP and General Manager. Support other senior leaders as
site location requires.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting and/or managing administrative tasks
in support of the executive leadership team of the Orlando, FL
- Responsible for tasks including but not limited to: scheduling
appointments, travel arrangements, expense reports, meeting
support, correspondence and communications for the VP, faxing,
copying, maintaining supplies, record-keeping, and mail
- Receive and screen telephone calls and visitors.
- Handle customer/vendor contacts.
- Assist in preparation of slide presentations and meeting
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Overtime may be required on an as-needed basis.
- High School Diploma required; AA degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of office experience.
- Proven track record of working well with others and ability to
work well within a team environment.
- Proficient knowledge of MS 365, that includes SharePoint, Teams,
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint software.
- Peoplesoft knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of web-based applications/conferencing a plus.
- Must be able to work independently on multiple tasks and
- Strong organizational skills.
- Confidentiality a must in dealing with sensitive and high-level
- Strong grammar and proofreading skills.
- Verbal and interpersonal skills necessary to effectively
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Candidate will have to perform in an ISO-9000 rated company in a
rapidly changing and demanding.
This position is Hybrid - Remote and will require commuting to a
designated office. Hybrid work schedules are determined by the
hiring manager based on business need.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all
positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity,national
origin, veteran status,disability, genetic information, or other
Keywords: Oceaneering International, Orlando , Administrator II, Executive Assistant, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!