Global Benefits Specialist
Posted on: May 28, 2023
In This Role You Will Execute On:
- Market, place, review and renew all global travel-related
policies including business travel accident, business travel
medical, and related policies for both business and personal
travel. This may include expatriates, Third Country Nationals,
- Prepare various client presentations and deliverables.
- Complete request for proposal opportunities as needed.
- Collaborate with Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and
Private Client teams to identify coverage gaps, cross-sell, upsell,
and program coordination.
- Maintain foreign benefits policies in agency management system
(BenefitPoint) as needed, including documentation, activities,
premium and commission data.
- Work with international market carriers / vendors on the
continued enhancement of Hylant's international product portfolio
and solution base.
- Provide administrative systems and client support for all
global benefits needs.
- Perform other duties and special projects as requested. In This
Role You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years' working and technical knowledge of the global
insurance industry preferred.
- Proven successful customer service experience in a professional
- Maintain a valid Resident State Agent's License and designation
requirements for continuing education.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Insurance carrier knowledge preferred (terminology, coverages,
representatives, forms, market appetite, etc.)
- Demonstrate interest in global landscape, cultures, and
languages outside of U.S.
- Ability to access business publications and agency databases to
find new global corporations and research existing client's global
- Demonstrate relationship management skills with the ability to
build strong and lasting relationships with external and internal
- Self-sufficient with the ability to operate independently with
minimal administrative support.
- Organize, plan, and prioritize with effective results.
- Minimal travel to industry conferences encouraged throughout
the year. This job description is intended to describe the level of
work required of the job and the physical requirements normal to
the position. -Primary responsibilities are outlined; other duties
may be assigned as needs arise or as required to support the
primary responsibilities. This job description is not intended as a
contract and is subject to change and revision. Any written
contractual agreements will supersede this job description.
Keywords: Hylant, Orlando , Global Benefits Specialist, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...