Company: Software Resources
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Software Resources has an immediate, direct hire job opportunity
for an ERP Developer with a major corporation in Orlando, FL. Job
Description As an ERP Functional Analyst-Developer, you will make
an impact in our company by acting as a trusted subject matter
expert (SME) in core Microsoft ERP system ( AX2009 ) and be a
leader in our transition to Dynamics 365. The ERP Developer will
enable the company to achieve more by improving reporting,
incorporating more business-driven features, advancing operations,
and enabling data-driven decisions. Job Duties and
- Develops, tests, and implements changes to the ERP system in
coordination with business users utilizing a defined change
- Develops and writes systems and applications
- Implements security procedures and tools to ensure security
measures are in place.
- Monitors performance and maintains applications.
- Determines system problems and coordinates hardware and/or
- Troubleshoots issues and outages and serve as point-of
- Coordinates with application vendors, managed support vendors
and business partners regarding upgrades and releases and test
- May need to administer third party applications.
- Provides oral and written status reports.
- Reports to and coordinates with the IT Director and business
process owners on tasks and projects
- Acts as an in-house information systems expert and primary
technical point-of-contact for the ERP system.
- Stays current on IT security trends and news and participates
on Cyber Security Risk Committee.
Education, Experience and Training:
- BS / BA preferred; Consideration will be given to other
academic credentials and industry certifications if bachelor's
degree is in progress and graduation is expected within 2
- At least 3-5 years of progressive AX administration and
development experience and proficient in tasks such as, analyzing
log files, setting up system workflows, creating reports and adding
- Be fluent in Microsoft ERP solutions with 3-5 years of
Microsoft AX 2009, 2012 and Dynamics365 technical experience with
intimate knowledge of Production, Sales, and Accounting
- Experience with installing and upgrading the AX application
- Proficiency with the MorphX programming language
- Experience with BI tools, analytics, and relational database
- API integration and development experience (ERP, BlueStar PDM,
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Must have strong customer service and communication
- Effective ability to work both independently and within a team
- Able to easily adapt to changes in processes, procedures, and
priority as required.
- Be a motivated, self-starter with excellent problem-solving
- Be accountable for quality, completeness, and on-time delivery
of assigned projects.
- Able to evaluate and determine information needs not currently
met by existing software or systems for the end user.
- Able to analyze current business processes and assist users in
making best use of systems.
- Able to participate and support in the implementation of
business and software solutions within a particular module/business
- Able to partner with business managers and users to identify
business requirements, ensure compliance and effectiveness of
current and future systems.
- Able to develop strategies to improve timeliness of information
delivery and overall efficiency.
- Able to perform post-implementation review analysis.
Keywords: Software Resources, Orlando , ERP Developer, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...