Customer Success Specialist I
Company: WillScot Mobile Mini
Posted on: May 26, 2023
ABOUT THE JOB:
Customer Success Specialist (CSS) acts as a liaison between the
company and its customers including communication throughout the
workorder and billing process, providing information as requested
by the customer and resolving any emerging issues with accuracy and
efficiency. The CSS will also manage customer service requests,
complete invoice reviews, enter off-rent requests and work with
specialist groups as necessary to resolve customer issues. The
Customer Success Specialist will maintain excellent service
standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, strive for
high customer satisfaction, and excel in WillScot Mobile Mini Core
Values of: driven to excellence, inclusion, and diversity, devoted
to our customers, health and safety, trustworthy and reliable, and
community focused. This position is part of the customer success
team, which is responsible for inbound and outbound transactional
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customer transactions
from initiation of order through time of return
- Process transactional orders to ensure accuracy, which
- Obtaining and processing signed lease agreements/contracts
and/or purchase orders from customers through relevant systems
promoting use of DocuSign electronic signature program.
- Collecting accurate insurance certificate or ensure customers
are enrolled in WS program prior to delivery.
- Obtaining and processing tax exempt certificates as
- Updating pending orders as required through Big Machines and
upsell value added products and services when possible.
- Collecting relevant customer information such as invoicing
email addresses and ability to pay via ACH to adhere to WS
preferred method of invoice and payments; update transmittal rules
and file required documentation in electronic folders.
- Requesting manual invoices and processing credit card payments
or checks to meet credit requirements
- Communicate delivery date options and place a pre-delivery
confirmation call 48/24 hours beforehand to ensure acceptable site
- Confirming delivery and returns, along with initiating billing
of order; provide post-delivery/return follow up
- Initiate unit pickup, communicate pickup date, determine early
termination liabilities, bill damages and complete off rent process
and update WS Systems.
- Proactively contacting to customers with fees or disputes on
third invoice, approx. 65 days after delivery of unit.
- Provide quality customer service to include:
- Managing service requests in Customer Relationship Management
(CRM) including triaging to resolve issues over the phone, creating
service tasks, communicating with customer when service has been
scheduled, and post completion to ensure the issue was resolved
satisfactorily and billed if required.
- Providing general customer success support, including but not
limited to: receive and resolve incoming calls for the CSS team,
proactively call customers nearing lease end to discuss lease
renewal options, coordinate onsite takeovers and relocations,
process change requests, follow-up on credit denials, answer
invoice questions, process payments, obtain and process expired
PO's, and escalate to specialists as needed.
- Career progression and Cross Training Opportunities:
- Level 2 - 3 months experience in Level 1 with certification of
order management or billing coordination
- Level 3 - 6 months experience in a Level 2 with dual
certification of order management and billing coordination Customer
- Strive for first call resolution to customer
- Use Net Promoter System (NPS) feedback to provide timely
correspondence and address internal issues.
- Form and maintain good relationships with external and internal
customers at all levels of the organization. EDUCATION AND
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Proven customer support or customer service experience with the
ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and
collaborate with team to support customer success.
- Strong phone contact handling skills, active listening,
excellent oral/written communication, negotiation, and presentation
skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
- Strong self-starter and team player, who brings a positive
attitude to work and is enthusiastic about day-to-day activities
and can form/maintain good relationships with external and internal
- Proficient with MS Office/Excel/Word/Outlook; familiarity with
CRM system; Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different
types of personalities. Passionate about understanding customers'
needs and working with customers in a consultative manner to meet
and exceed their needs and expectations. Preferred Education and
- College Degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent
with 3+ years relevant experience considered.
- Experience in customer service, logistics, hospitality, retail,
or rental industry preferred. Preferred Skills and Abilities:
The ability to perform work in a professional office environment
and be able to use standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, and fax machines, is required.
- Manage large volume of inbound/outbound calls; generate sales
leads and upsell opportunities
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers
through open, proactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and
alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure
resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer
accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Exhibits a high attention to detail Physical Requirements:
- In order to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, and to move
about the work environment to receive training/coaching as well as
to interact with peers as necessary. The employee must be able to
verbally communicate with employees, co-workers and customers in
person and by phone. Travel for trainining may be required.
WillScot Mobile Mini is an AA/EEO/W/M/Vet/Disabled employer
- Note: This job description may not include all duties and
responsibilities for the above-named position. Management may
modify tasks and responsibilities at their discretion at any
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by associates
assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required
to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from
time to time, as needed.
WillScot Mobile Mini is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or
any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring,
promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. WillScot
Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to
employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities,
women, disabled, and veterans.
Keywords: WillScot Mobile Mini, Orlando , Customer Success Specialist I, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...