Night Guest Laundry Attend-FT-102010
Company: ESA Management, LLC
Posted on: May 25, 2023
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES COMPETENCIES
- Ability to understand and communicate in English proficiently
to interact with guests and associates.
- Must be able to operate the property management system
technology. Requires the ability to work through all shift reports
and performing the audit function when necessary and assigned.
- Ability to understand and follow documents such as safety
rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
- Ability to complete routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to apply good judgment at all times.
- Ability to deal with problems, address and solve guest-related
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is
regularly required to remain stationary; navigate the hotel;
handle, reach, and detect objects, tools, and controls and detect
scent and sounds.
- Frequently required to bend and position self to access low
- Frequently required to lift and/or move laundry and dishes up
to 25 pounds.
- Occasionally must be able to push/pull carts weighing up to 50
- Occasionally required to traverse heights and remain stabilize
while doing so.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate
frequently works in outside weather conditions (depending on
- The associate occasionally works in wet humid conditions
(non-weather related), near moving mechanical parts, in the
presence fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic
chemicals, and risk of electical shock.
- The work environment will typically be at moderate to loud
- The associate may be asked to travel to help additional
locations within a reasonable geography.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
ESA Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the
policy of ESA Management, LLC to treat applicants and associates in
all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, age (as defined under
applicable law), national origin or ancestry, disability status,
veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
POSITION PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
The Night Guest Laundry Attendant ("NGLA") position must
demonstrate and promote a strong commitment to providing the best
possible experience for our guests. The NGLA is responsible for
assisting guests overnight, including checking in and checking
guests out in accordance with company guidelines and procedures.
The NGLA is responsible for completing all laundry
responsibilities, answering phones, and ensuring that safety and
security procedures are in place in accordance with company
guidelines and standards.
Watch A Day in the Lifevideo for Night Guest Laundry Attendant,
MAJOR / KEY JOB DUTIES
- Demonstrates and promotes a 100% commitment to providing the
best possible experience for our guests and associates.
- Job function to include assisting guests overnight, checking in
and checking guests out in accordance with company guidelines and
- Job functions to include processing all laundry in compliance
with company standards. This includes but is not limited to
treating for stains, washing, drying and folding linens, terry,
blankets, bedspreads, mattresspads and shower curtains.
- Job functions to include processing all dishware in compliance
with company standards. This includes but is not limited to
washing, drying and packaging.
- Job function to include stocking all housekeeping carts, cart
rooms and laundry with appropriate product to ensure that PAR
levels are maintained through the entire building, in compliance
with company standards.
- Must be able to process reservations, registration, payment,
and departures in accordance with company guidelines and
- Job function to include setting up and maintaining the grab and
go breakfast in accordance with company standards.
- Job function to include periodic daily tours of the property to
inspect for cleanliness and maintenance in accordance with
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures, including
but not limited to the prompt reporting of all safety and security
issues directly to the manager or to the appropriate
- Assists with the cleaning of any areas of the hotel as assigned
by the manager when needed to include but not limited to front
desk, associate breakroom, guest laundry, fitness room, vending
areas, stairwells and common areas.
- Responsible for maintaining overall hotel cleanliness.
- And any other duties as requested by the management team.
The typical shift for this position is 11:00pm to 7:00am
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Paid Basic Life and AD D Insurance
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Paid - Voluntary Benefits
- Short-Term Disability
- Buy-Up Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Pay range information for the position you are applying for is
Disclaimer: Compensation may vary based on role, level, experience,
length of time in a position, and
location. Candidates are not guaranteed to be at the high or low
end of the compensation ranges
presented. The Company complies with applicable federal, state, and
local minimum wage requirements.
For Colorado, Washington, California, Applicants Only:
Night Guest Laundry Attend Full Time - 102010 $15.0 - $22.17
For New York City (Whitestone) Applicants Only:
Night Guest Laundry Attend Full Time - 102010 $26.30
Keywords: ESA Management, LLC, Orlando , Night Guest Laundry Attend-FT-102010, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...