Company: DeAngelis Diamond
Posted on: May 25, 2023
DeAngelis Diamond is an innovative, award winning, national
construction management firm, specializing in commercial and
multi-family construction. We are headquartered in beautiful
Naples, Florida and nationally ranked as an ENR Top 400 Company.We
are on the hunt for an outstanding Assistant Superintendent -to
join our team. If you are an Assistant -Superintendent with 3 or
more years experience, a passion for construction, and have an
insane need and desire to be part of building great projects then
please read on! -What you'll be doing: -
- Supervise, plan, organize -and control -all resources and
logistics (people and materials) for the successful execution of a
- Lead subcontractors -in the construction of projects ensuring
project quality, schedule, budget, -safety and exceptional client
experience goals are met. -
- Timely schedule and assist in the coordination of inspections
required by permits and governmental authorities through the
successful receipt of the certificates of completion, punch
completion, and final completion certifications. -
- Prepare, daily and weekly project record -and reports
- Ensure job-site safety and compliance with Company Safety
Policies and OSHA job-site requirements.
- Conduct weekly subcontractor safety meetings.
- Learning and applying DeAngelis Diamond's SOP's, standard
operating procedures, to your work drawings.
- Manage schedules, prepare RFI's and verify materials are
installed per approved submittals and shop drawings.
- Participate in weekly scheduling and coordination meetings.What
you need for this position: -
- Passion for construction.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Outstanding communicator: able to synthesize complex
information into simple, actionable insights and ability to
communicate technical building process with construction and
non-construction team members equally.
- Commitment to provide a superior experience for all project
stakeholders, clients, design professionals, subcontractors, and
- Commitment to master and developing your career and personal
goals through continual learning opportunities such as DeAngelis
Diamond Academy, conferences, seminars, workshops, and
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask.
- Positive, high energy, and eager to learn and work in a
fast-paced, extremely high-growth company.
- Seek to apply technology and innovation to improve efficiency
and solve problems.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Procore,
Box, Docusign, Textura and Bluebeam. - -
- Passionate about learning and applying new technologies,
concepts, and innovative solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil
Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of three or more years experience.
- Strong personal integrity and has the highest ethical
- Able to function in a collaborative and -friendly
environment.What's in it for you: -
- Top tier market salary & bonus program
- Team up with other high-performing coworkers.
- Top-notch Medical Insurance.
- 401k Retirement Plan with match.
- Wellness reimbursement to assist in your fitness and
- PTO: 1st year: 8 days; Years 2-5: 18 days; 6-10 Years: 23 days,
11+ Years: 28 days
- Additional Time off: 11 -Paid Holidays -and your birthday
- Veterans Day Off for our Veteran Team Members
- Volunteer Time Off: - 2 paid days to devote to volunteering for
the nonprofit of your choice.
- Educational Reimbursement Plan
- Team Member Referral Bonus Program
- Maternity & Paternity Care Plan
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit Paycheck
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- Costco or Sam's Club membershipDrug test, background check, and
eligibility to work in the U.S. required. - -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: DeAngelis Diamond, Orlando , Assistant Superintendent, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...