Meter Service Specialist
Company: TalentBurst, Inc.
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Job Title: -Meter Service Specialist
Duration: 12 Months with possible extension
Location: -Orlando FL ,32839
Job Description: -
- Under limited supervision, perform field work in obtaining
electric and water meter readings, obtaining meter re-reads as
requested by OUC staff, resolving meter access and AMI water
- Update various systems (i.e. Moblite/CAD, Customer Information
Systems [CIS]) with findings from field including location notes,
Geographic Information System (GIS) data and readings.
- Also, the candidate will perform drive-by mobile meter reading
operations including using the related meter reading software to
complete the work.
Skills Required: -
- Analyze conditions or situations with and act
- Work independently with little or no supervision.
- Handle flexible job duties that may change on a daily basis
depending on staffing and company needs.
- Recognize meter reading irregularities.
- Work around dogs and insects.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in English both verbally
and in writing.
- Use Microsoft Outlook email.
- Have the ability to learn and operate various software
applications such as a Customer Information System, Mobile Meter
Reading and handheld device software.
Experience Required: -
- Minimum of six (6) months of experience in utilities customer
service or outdoor physical labor (i.e. construction, warehouse,
delivery truck driver)
Education Required: -
- High school diploma or GED
Additional Information: -
- The applicant must have a valid driver's license and the
ability to drive and operate a pickup truck safely.
- All OUC vehicles are equipped with cameras that upon a sudden
change in force will trigger the camera to record a few seconds
before and after the action that occurred.
- The recording will show what occurred in front and inside the
cabin of the vehicle.
Keywords: TalentBurst, Inc., Orlando , Meter Service Specialist, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...