Company: Central Florida Communities, inc
Location: Winter Park
Posted on: March 19, 2023
*About the company*
CFC operates 17 Group Homes which are six-bed community integrated homes serving adults with developmental disabilities. We specialize in caring for residents with behavioral problems. As a member of our staff, you will be a part of one of these living centers and provide vital around the clock care.
* *Board or Florida Certified Associate Behavior and Bachelor's degree in a related field.*
* Experience conducting assessments: VB-MAPP, ABLLS, FBA.
* Developing Individualized Behavior-Change Programs with client-specific goals and outcome measurements, develop interventions using research based, scientific tactics
* Conduct Functional Behavioral Assessments and Learning Needs Assessments
* Ensure care coordination with internal and external treatment providers
* Provide consistent communication with direct care professionals, parents/legal guardians, and other providers to ensure service continuity
* Assist the BCBA in training staff on the concepts/principles of ABA and individualized programming
* Complete periodic reports detailing progress in individuals' Behavior Plans
* Complete direct observations of program implementation and provide written and oral feedback to staff
* Conducts periodic family training to promote generalization of programming across environments.
* Ensure clinical (behavior) compliance in assigned group homes and ADTs with all State regulations to include Delmarva, 65G and CMS guidelines.
* Ensure compliance in the assigned ICF settings with AHCA regulations governing behavior programming and services.
* Complete direct contact billing with assigned individuals in the group homes and ADTs on a monthly basis.
* Attend support plans for assigned cases in the group homes and attend monthly Clinical meetings which address all settings.
* Work closely with the Case Managers and DSP Supervisors in all settings to address individual behavior needs and provide consultation on any other programming needs.
* Assume 24-hour on-call responsibilities for assigned group homes Monday through Friday and minimally 1 weekend per month.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $57,500.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* BCaBA license (Required)
Work Location: One location%43853250% %%uncategorized%%
*About the company*
Keywords: Central Florida Communities, inc, Orlando , BCaBA, Other , Winter Park, Florida
here to apply!