Receptionist Bilingual Spanish
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Job DescriptionThis is work answering inquiries and obtaining
information for general public, customers, visitors, and other
interested parties. Incumbents provide information regarding
activities conducted at establishment: location of departments,
offices, and employees within organization.Duties:
- Greets persons entering establishment, determines nature and
purpose of visit, and directs visitor to specific destination, or
answers questions and provides information.
- Provides information to public regarding tours, classes,
workshops, and other programs.
- Answers telephone to schedule future appointments, provide
information, or forward call.
- Provides information to public concerning available land
leases, land classification, or mineral resources.
- Registers visitors of public facility, such as national park or
military base, collects fees, explains regulations, and assigns
- Transmits information or documents to customer, using computer,
mail, or facsimile.
- Analyzes data to determine answer to customer or public
- Records, compiles, enters, and retrieves information, by hand
or using computer.
- Collects and distributes messages for employees of
- Calculates and quotes rates for tours, stocks, insurance
policies, and other products and services.
- Types memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other
- Enrolls individuals to participate in programs, prepares lists,
and notifies individuals of acceptance in programs, and arranges
and schedules space and equipment for participants.
- Hears and resolves complaints from customers and public.
- Conducts tours or delivers talks describing features of public
facility, such as historic site or national park.
- Receives payment and records receipts for services.
- Monitors facility to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Performs duties such as taking care of plants and straightening
magazines to maintain lobby or reception area.
- Operates telephone switchboard to receive incoming calls.
- Must have HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug
- 1-2 Years of experience as a receptionist, admin assistant,
Keywords: Manpower, Orlando , Receptionist Bilingual Spanish, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...