Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: EnviroWaste Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Join a company that makes a difference every day. The
environment needs us, and we need you!
Envirowaste Services Group is looking for a reliable and highly
organized Accounts Receivable Specialist with strong background in
finance and a flexible schedule. The position should be well versed
in contract administration oversight and be comfortable with a
direct partnership with field operations ensuring the efficiency,
accurate and timely accounting for all revenue.
This is a hands-on position, with interesting challenges and great
opportunities. You must be willing to work hard, as we are looking
for be a top performer. This position will be responsible for
recording daily revenue, invoicing to customers including
preparation of required customer pay applications, collections,
daily A/R metrics, etc. Diligent oversight of this process is
important to ensure accurate and timely collections and financials.
This position will be responsible for communicating directly with
field staff, upper management, and customers.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Experience Requirements:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with many daily
- Team Player
- Positive Can Do Attitude with a "roll up the sleeves"
- Ability to research details and resolve issues quickly
- Ability to work cross functionally to accomplish goals
- Thoughtful partner to continue to influence a continuous
- Excel advanced skills a plus (or if moderate willing to train
to increase skill level)
- QuickBooks knowledge is a plus (or attend training to optimize
functionality for our business)
- Identify new vendors for cost savings initiatives
- Work with existing vendors to achieve a higher level of
- Other financial analysis as warranted
Accounts Receivable Specialist Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to the Revenue Collections Manager
- Invoicing per contract terms
- Collections per contract terms
- Apply daily cash to ledger
- Depositing daily cash in bank with scanner
- Raising Credit Memo/Debit Memo's for adjustments
- Participate in daily month end close meetings with Accounting
- Participate in budgeting and forecast efforts of customer base,
to include cash forecasting
- Management of AR trial balance to understand billing cycle and
- Documenting the collecting and billing of complex
- Maintain daily Scorecards and KPI's on business and customer
Envirowaste has more than 20 years of experience in service,
support, and consultation to the storm and wastewater
infrastructure industry. Come join our team of professional
technicians that know the importance of what we do every day.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status.
Envirowaste Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to
work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor
visas for this position (H1B, etc.) currently. Check back often as
this may change in the future.
Envirowaste gives you a smarter way to handle everything from storm
surges and factory spills, to aging sewer lines and regulatory
deadlines. It's how you save time and money on clean-up projects
like these. Join a team today that is doing our part for the
environment and offers Competitive Pay, Paid time off, Medical and
Dental Benefits and 401k.
Keywords: EnviroWaste Services Group, Inc., Orlando , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Longwood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!