Hospitalist Physician Internal Medicine - Physicians Only Apply - Perm
Company: MASC Medical
Posted on: January 27, 2023
A Hospitalist Physician Internal Medicine practice is seeking a
qualified physician for Orlando, FL. This and other physician jobs
brought to you by ExactMD. Medical Doctors Only Apply.
Primary Care PhysicianOrlando, FL
Outpatient - Inpatient
--Currently seeking a Board Certified Primary Care Physician to
join our team in Orlando, FL. The ideal Doctor of Medicine or
Osteopathy will hold a current unrestricted medical license. This
is employed, full-time position. New Grads welcome to apply!
Benefits for the Primary Care Physician
- Competitive compensation-- based on experience--
- Plus production incentive bonuses
- Full Health benefits health, 401K, etc
- Fully funded malpractice
- Paid CME
- 3 weeks PTO
- Monday-Friday 8 AM - 5 PM--
- Full office support staff--
- 1:4 call ratio
Responsibilities of the Primary Care Physician
- Seeing an adult patient population
- 50% inpatient, 50% outpatient Monday- Friday.--
- 1:4 call ratio
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as
medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination
information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in
situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed
treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other
specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate
treatments as necessary.
Requirements of the Primary Care Physician
- Active Florida Medical License
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (must be willing to go for
Keywords: MASC Medical, Orlando , Hospitalist Physician Internal Medicine - Physicians Only Apply - Perm, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!