Customer Support Engineer
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Kaseya is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and
security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseyas best-in-breed
technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure
IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved
sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years
and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com),
a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth
technology and software companies that drive transformative change
in the industries they serve.Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently
serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of
industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To
learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to
www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseyas culture, please
click here: Kaseya Culture.Kaseya closed on the acquisition of
Datto, Inc., on June 23, 2022. Learn more about the acquisition,
here.Kaseya closed on the acquisition of Connect Booster on October
5, 2022. Learn more about the acquisition, here.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:A fantastic team player who loves
challenges and is technically minded. This position reports to the
Technical Support Supervisor.
This position is 100% in our brand-new office in Orlando. The
training for the role has a length of up to five weeks. IMPORTANT:
Training will be during normal business hours - 8:00AM - 4:30PM for
the overnight shifts.
WHAT YOULL DO:A Kaseya Customer Support Engineer should have strong
and proven customer service experience. They will build and expand
upon our professional and quality technical support service to all
Kaseya clients and ensure clients' satisfaction by meeting or
exceeding customer Service Level Agreement targets and
expectations. A successful candidate is expected to maintain a
professional, courteous, and customer-focused attitude always.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build ongoing relationships with customers.
- Answer system questions and provide workflow and implementation
- Answer incoming support inquiries via various channels (Chat,
phone, email, etc.).
- Develop a strong technical and business expertise of all Kaseya
- Develop a strong understanding of Kaseya customer requirements
- Perform incident triage and first resolution.
- Maintain ownership of incidents until resolved or escalated for
- Maintain ticket backlog per Kaseya service level
- Collaborate with leadership to improve skill sets and career
- Create articles for our customer-facing knowledge base when
related information is not present.
WHAT YOULL BRING:
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Business Administration,
Information Technology preferred, or equivalent experience
- Motivated by learning new things and you excel in an
environment filled with learning new technologies, including
virtualization, cloud computing, ZFS file systems, scripting, and
Linux command line
- 1-3 years of Technical Support or related work experience
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize tasks
- Basic working knowledge of networking, operating systems,
configurations, hardware components, and SaaS applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to
work through difficult or stressful customer issues
- Experience approaching support issues from a training
perspective when needed.
- Patience, positive attitude, team player and a good sense of
humor are a must.
Join the fastest growing tech company in the us. Earn a competitive
compensation package that allows you to focus your attention on
your passion in an exciting career in tech.
- Our benefits package includes:
- 100% Health premiums covered for employees (Medical, Dental,
- Company paid Life and disability insurance
- HSA Account contribution up to $2,000
- 401k with match
- Paid Holidays and generous PTO.
- Fun and exciting work environmentIf this sounds like the right
career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, were
looking forward to meeting you!Join the Kaseya growth rocket
Additional InformationKaseya provides equal employment opportunity
to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion,
age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status,
marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
Keywords: Kaseya, Orlando , Customer Support Engineer, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!