Employee Benefits Account Executive- Hybrid
Company: HUB International
Location: Winter Park
Posted on: January 26, 2023
ABOUT HUB INTERNATIONAL:HUB International Limited (HUB) is the
5th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker,
providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management,
life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth
management products and services. With over 14,000 employees in
500+ offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially,
in part due to our industry leading success in Mergers and
Acquisitions.WHAT WE OFFER YOU:At HUB we believe in investing in
the future of our employees. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an
environment of open feedback and improvement that empowers our
people to make the best decisions for our customers and
organization. We offer:
- Competitive salaries and benefits offering
- Medical/dental/vision insurance and voluntary insurance
- Health Savings Account funding
- 401k matching program
- Company paid Life and Short-Term Disability Plans
- Supplemental Life and Long-Term Disability Options
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- Generous PTO Package - Vacation, Holiday, Sick, and Personal
- Great work/life balance, because thats important for all of
- Focus on creating a meaningful environment through employee
- The ability to be a part of a motivated, winning team with the
opportunity to learn from colleagues who are amongst the top talent
in the industry!
- Growth potential - HUB is constantly growing and so can your
- A rewarding career that helps local businesses in the
- Strong community support and involvement through HUB
GivesSUMMARY:The Account Executive manages assigned book of
business which is comprised of key and high revenue-producing
accounts. The Account Executive leads the overall service,
recommendations and implementation of a book of insurance business
and is responsible for business development and sales with new and
existing clients.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:To perform
this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. These
qualifications are considered without regard to race, religion,
color, sex, national origin, disability, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law. If this
position requires licensing or certification, the incumbent must
maintain that license or certification by meeting all continuing
education and other requirements.
- Makes major decisions independent of manager approval on books
of insurance business for which the incumbent is responsible.
- Works closely with Producers and other HUB personnel on all
aspects of client service, marketing, and renewal while adhering to
HUBs best practices and standard procedures.
- Oversees the preparation and implementation of all
transactions, paperwork, and internal processing for assigned
- Acquires understanding of clients insurance objectives and
critically analyzes and compares insurance plans to determine
suitability. Stays abreast of changes in the insurance industry and
other external conditions that may impact their clients. Makes
appropriate recommendations to clients in response to those changes
independent of manager approval.
- Acts as liaison between clients and insurance carriers to
resolve escalated complex service issues that require policy
interpretation and experience based judgment to resolve. May also
negotiate with underwriters and carriers. Troubleshoots claims and
- Responsible for overall retention of accounts in assigned book
- Develops new business from existing accounts and assigned
leads, and contributes to meeting departmental production goals.
Identifies and follows-up on cross-selling opportunities when
- Manages, organizes, and conducts client meetings when
- Appropriately documents conversations with clients and carrier
representatives and updates all HUB computer systems and automated
agency management systems when necessary. Ensures the accuracy of
data in those systems.
- Travels on company business as required.
- Prepares reports for management as required.
- Oversees functions performed by lower level Account Managers
and Assistant Account Managers as required.
- Supports, mentors, and trains lower level Account Managers and
Assistant Account Managers, as necessary.
- Attends industry related continuing education training and
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.Experience
- At least 5 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in
an insurance Account Management role in required lines. Brokerage
experience is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written English communications skills.
- Superior customer service and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer systems, including but
not limited to Microsoft Office and automated agency management
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work a regular, full-time work schedule at HUBs
facility(s) and ability to travel on business when required.
- Some supervisory, project leader or team leader experience
preferred.FL 215 Life and Health License RequiredDepartment Account
Management & ServiceRequired Experience: 5-7 years of relevant
experienceRequired Travel: Up to 25%Required Education: High school
or equivalentHUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis
of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's
status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or
federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and
its supplement is available here
PolicyE-Verify ProgramWe endeavor to make this website accessible
to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the
accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the
application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team
toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com.
This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not
use this contact information to inquire about the status of
applications.Hi, were HUB.In a rapidly changing world, we advise
businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the
unexpected.When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast
network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk
services, claims management, and compliance support.And this gives
you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be
protected through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance
solutions that put you in control.About HUB
InternationalHeadquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International
Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker
providing property and casualty, life and health, employee
benefits, investment and risk management products and services.
From offices located throughout North America, HUBs vast network of
specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by
protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored
insurance solutions. For more information, please visit
Keywords: HUB International, Orlando , Employee Benefits Account Executive- Hybrid, Other , Winter Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!