Company: SPIRE Hospitality
Location: Winter Garden
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join Spire Hospitality in helping create unforgettable guest
We`re redefining hospitality with a focus on People,Passion, and
Purpose. Join Us.
At SPIRE, we recognize that creating memorable guest experiences
and delivering best-in-class performance for our investment
partners begins with the team we have in place.
We know that every member of our team is vital to our ongoing
success and has played an important role in achieving the
industry-leading results we are known for today. Because we
wholeheartedly believe that as a collaborative, focused,
productive, and diverse team we go further, we always put people
When you join SPIRE, we ensure that you receive the support, tools,
and opportunities you need to grow as an individual, and to excel
in your hospitality career.
The ideal candidate is focused on ensuring the safety of our Guests
by enforcing policies, rules, and regulations of the Waterpark and
Recreational areas, while also answering Guest questions.
Lifeguards provides guidance to Guests, problem-solving, and work
in a cooperative team environment.
- Monitor Guests in recreational areas and provide constant
surveillance of pool areas to ensure Guest safety\n
- Act as a first responder to emergency situations that occur in
the Recreational Areas\n
- Enforce policies, rules and regulations of the Recreation
- Perform life saving techniques, C.P.R and first aid procedures
in emergency situations\n
- Ability to stand for long periods of time while monitoring the
pool, lazy rizer and pier area\n
- Work in outdoor settings during various weather
- Clear Waterpark and Pool area of used towels, lifejackets, and
- Maintain and exchange used and clean towel bins\n
- Proactively address Guest needs by answering questions, giving
directions and other information about the resort or surrounding
- Maintain overall upkeep of all cabanas\nJob Requirements
- Company provides Lifeguard Certification and Training upon
- 6 months of work experience as a Lifeguard - preferred\n
- Physical role requiring heavy lifting, pushing, pulling,
bending, twisting and kneeling\n
We offer a comprehensive full-time benefits package consisting of
medical, dental, vision, pet discount program, identity theft
protection, pre-paid legal support, flexible spending accounts,
matched 401K, life, critical accident or illness, short- &
long-term disability, paid time off, wellness programs, wonderful
hotel discounts and much more!
Source: Spire Hospitality
Keywords: SPIRE Hospitality, Orlando , Lifeguard, Other , Winter Garden, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!