Company: Orlando Heart & Vascular Center
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Orlando Heart & Vascular Center was founded in 2007 and has
grown to multiple locations, serving the needs of thousands of
patients. Orlando Heart & Vascular Center offers a wide variety of
cardiac services to patients such as echo and vascular diagnostic
services, general clinic visits, Holter and Telemetry monitors, and
nuclear and treadmill stress tests to state a few. In addition,
Orlando Heart & Vascular Center maintains their own outpatient
catheterization lab and is one of the few facilities in the area
that offers the services of a PET/CT system. As we continue to
grow, we want to incorporate a multispecialty approach, and we are
seeking a talented Internist MD to join our group to promote
continuation of care for outpatient population. Orlando Primary
Medicine at 1507 S Hiawassee Rd suite 107, Orlando, Fl 32835
Orlando Primary Medicine 11616 Lake Underhill Rd STE 205, Orlando,
FL 32825 Qualifications:
- Graduated from an accredited medical school
- Completed internal medicine residency within the U.S.
- Board-Certified in Internal Medicine
- Advanced knowledge of treatment and drug interactions
- Preferred 5-year experience post Internal Medicine residency
Preferred skills Internal Medicine physician to demonstrate:
- Ability to see high volume of patients
- Strength to build a vast patient base
- Focus on patient satisfaction Job description:
- Diagnose and treat internal disorders, such as hypertension,
heart disease, diabetes, and problems of the lung, brain, kidney,
and gastrointestinal tract.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other
specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed
treatments with patients.
- Explain medical procedures or test results to patients or
- Manage and treat common health problems, such as infections,
influenza and pneumonia, as well as serious, chronic, and complex
illnesses, in adolescents, adults, and the elderly.
- Treat acute illnesses, infections, or injuries.
- Treat chronic diseases or disorders.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination
information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Analyze test data or images to inform diagnosis or
- Provide and manage long-term, comprehensive medical care,
including diagnosis and nonsurgical treatment of diseases, for
adult patients in an office or hospital.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as
medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Record patient medical histories.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet,
activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Provide health and wellness advice to patients, program
participants, or caregivers.
- Advise communities or institutions regarding health or safety
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in
situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Diagnose medical conditions.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate
treatments as necessary.
- Monitor patient progress or responses to treatments.
- Immunize patients to protect them from preventable
- Refer patient to medical specialist or another practitioner
- Refer patients to other healthcare practitioners or health
- Advise surgeon of a patient's risk status and recommend
appropriate intervention to minimize risk.
- Advise medical personnel regarding healthcare issues.
- Provide consulting services to other doctors caring for
patients with special or difficult problems.
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students,
assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
- Supervise patient care personnel.
- Plan, implement, or administer health programs in hospitals,
businesses, or communities for prevention and treatment of injuries
- Design public or employee health programs.
- Direct healthcare delivery programs.
- Conduct research to develop or test medications, treatments, or
procedures to prevent or control disease or injury.
- Conduct research to increase knowledge about medical
- Prepare government or organizational reports on birth, death,
and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or the medical
status of individuals. Compensation:
- Salary is based on experience (Negotiable)
- $200k-$250k Schedule:
- Monday-Friday (8:30am 5:00pm) Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Vision & Dental insurance
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Generous vacation time
- CME allotment
- No call schedules
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail If you are
interested in this opportunity or learning more, please apply. We
look forward to working with you. Please send your resume at and
Job Type: Full-time Pay: $200,000.00 - $250,000.00 per year
All patients/employee are required to wear a mask, daily
temperature checks, frequent sanitation of all contacted
Keywords: Orlando Heart & Vascular Center, Orlando , Internist MD, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!