Company: SP Plus
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Pay Rate: -$13.50 per hour -Basic Function: Utilizes a quality
customer service orientation, receives payment from customers for
parking services and facilitates the flow of traffic through the
gate by performing the following duties. - - -
- Responsible for being at work every scheduled day, on time and
- Counts "bank" of revenue at beginning of shift to ensure
starting total is correct.
- Collects cash and/or validations and maintains security of
- Makes change and issues receipts or tickets to customer for
- Computes or re-computes bill from ticket showing amount due per
- Operates cash register after time calculation (manually or by
machine), calculates cost or transaction and displays cost of
customer transaction on cash register.
- Quotes prices for parking services for which money is received
upon customer receipt.
- Gives directions to customers to various locations in the
- Completes lost ticket forms when original tickets cannot be
- Resolves customer complaints independently or with the aid of a
- Answers telephone in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Maintains cleanliness of booth and picks up trash in the
- Conducts timely checks to see if a proper inventory of
necessary work aids and supplies are located in booth.
- Verifies log of shift transactions against bank of "revenue" on
- Compiles "bank" of collected revenue during the day once a
predetermined amount of money has been collected.
- Record amounts received, cars in/out of facility, cars left in
a facility (if applicable) while preparing shift report of
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor. -
-Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. -Education and/or
Experience: - Less than high school education or up to one month
related experience or training or equivalent combination of
education and experience. -Availability to Work: - -Special shift
requirements, if any, will vary depending on a location's hiring
needs. - If applicable, availability to work 2nd shift, 3rd shift
and/or week-ends may be required. -License Requirement: The
individual will only be required to have and maintain a valid
state-issued driver's license, with a current address and
acceptable driving record, if the individual is expected to be able
to drive a company vehicle or drive on company business. -
-Mathematical skills: - Ability to add, subtract, multiply and
divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions and decimals. Ability to make change. -Language skills: -
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to customers, clients, supervisors and other
employees of the organization. -Reasoning ability: - Ability to
apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but standard
written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems
involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
-Other skills and abilities: - Ability to use clock
(standard/military time), calculator (optional) or credit card
machine to handle transactions. Ability to maintain a pleasant and
mannerly demeanor when speaking on the telephone and with the
public. Ability to effectively respond to customer problems or
complaints. -Physical demands: - The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. -While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit,
use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally
required to walk and sit. - Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision. -
-________________________________________SP+ is an equal
opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit,
hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran
status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state
law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any
employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or
because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Keywords: SP Plus, Orlando , Cashier, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!