MGR, Regional Operations
Company: Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Regional Operations Manager
Daikin Comfort Technologies Distribution, Inc., is seeking a
professional, skilled individual for our Regional Operations
Manager position for our Sales Operations group located at our
Orlando Florida branch. Provides guidance to the Branch Managers by
providing coaching, training and direction to ensure branch sales,
customer service, profitability and asset management goals are met.
Responsibilities include assisting in the hiring, training,
performance management including annual performance and mid year
evaluations and corrective actions. Ensures all company policies,
safety standards, and procedures related to employees and
operations are followed. Disciplines as appropriate, seeking
approval from supervisor and guidance from Human Resources as
appropriate. -If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we
invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website
http://careers.daikincomfort.com/ and submitting your resume.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and
develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - - there is immense opportunities to
grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are
backed by Daikin Industries, Ltd. -
May include, in addition to;
- Ensures all branches and employees are following all
procedures, policies, safety standards and work
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, and transactions when
- Manage, supervise, and conduct Branch Visit Guide; follow-up
and assist in resolving deficiencies.
- Assist in the planning of forecasting inventory needs, ensuring
adequate product inventory is available and in good condition.
Working in conjunction with Inventory planners at the HLC.
- Resolve operations issues or concerns by communicating with DOM
and/or Regional Manager or corporate office where
- Ensure House account sales are being monitored and accounts are
being worked via CRM.
- Review branch P&L's and provide guidance and direction to
help deficient areas get back on track.
- Work with Region Manager and Territory Sales Manager's to
enable Region to achieve overall sales goals.
- Act as support line with sales.
- Work with HR Business Partner to proactively develop the
branches' staffing/talent pipelines including actively networking
and participating in the Branch Manager Training program (BMT) to
ensure adequate personnel are in the branch at all times.
- Ensure that all employees receive sufficient training for their
roles and coordinate with corporate office, HR and company trainers
to ensure training goals and requirements are continuously met. -
- Willing to spend whatever time it takes within the Region to
get a branch back up to speed.
- Liaise with corporate real estate and operations for branch
openings, closings, relocations and layout planning including
conducting real estate building and location evaluations.
Nature & Scope:
- Takes direction from lead
- Works within well-defined instructions
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good Judgment.
- Product Knowledge and understanding of HVAC industry.
- 5+ Years of related experience
- 4 Year degree or equivalent
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or
without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in
the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer
sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in
the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees
and applicants regardless of a person's race, color, religion
(including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national
origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform
service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or
mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition
(including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic
information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex,
pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other
characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all
federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to
individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Daikin Industries, Ltd., Orlando , MGR, Regional Operations, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!