Thermal Spray Operator
Company: Alphanumeric Systems
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Alphanumeric is hiring a THERMAL SPRAY OPERATOR (Third Shift) to
work in Orlando, FL with a leading power company.
Independently read and interpret blueprints, planning sheets,
sketches, and related technical data to determine tooling
requirements, setup procedures, control settings, and equipment
methods and sequences.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Read, interpret and perform all operations as necessary per
drawings and/or work instructions;
* General knowledge of all other shop processes;
* Multi-task in a fast paced manufacturing environment and does so
with minimal supervision;
* Perform TPMs on equipment;
* Rebuild all thermal spray equipment (guns, powder feeders, and
all consumable items);
* Run all I&A and top coat equipment;
* Load/unload parts into chemical tanks and monitor/maintain tanks
during stripping process;
* Mask parts externally and internally using designated
* Perform shutdown and startup procedures on all equipment;
* Perform other such duties as may be required.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures
reporting all unsafe activities to Management and/or Human
* Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and
* Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
* Communicate effectively with subordinates and management at all
* Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing
to, or using for benefit of third parties.
* Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all
Keywords: Alphanumeric Systems, Orlando , Thermal Spray Operator, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!