Company: Osprey Lodge
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*_Allegro Management Company_*is a well-respected leader and expert
in the senior living industry with a long-standing reputation of
efficiently managing senior communities. Allegro Management Company
operates communities throughout Florida and Kentucky, with a home
office in St. Louis, MO.
Located on the banks of Lake Frances in Tavares, Osprey Lodge
offers a retreat to an uplifting lifestyle in the rolling hills of
central Florida. Designed with the rustic warmth of a Colorado
lodge, we serve residents in the region surrounding Tavares, Mount
Dora, Eustis, Leesburg, Lady Lake and Lake Mary.
Now managed by Allegro, we have a fresh perspective that just might
change the way you think about senior living. You'll notice our
unique approach in the lifestyles and culture that emanate from our
community. We provide high-quality health care services and an
environment of socialization and volunteerism that provides
connections to the people and pursuits that make life
More than simply a place to live, Osprey Lodge Assisted Living and
Memory Care offers a remarkable lifestyle of comfort, warmth and
care that our residents deserve. We invite you to discover the
caring, engaging and uplifting way of life at Osprey Lodge.
The primary responsibility of the Housekeeper is to clean vacant
apartments in preparation for move-in. Clean occupied apartments on
a weekly basis or as scheduled, follow the cleaning schedule
outlined for the cleaning of the common areas of the Community;
assure that the highest degree of cleanliness is maintained at all
*_Areas of Responsibility_*
* Clean vacant apartments in preparation for move-in using Company
Checklist. Report any problem areas to the Housekeeping
* Clean occupied apartments, respite and guest apartments as
scheduled using Company Checklist. Report any problem areas to the
* Detail clean halls and other common areas as scheduled or when
requested by the Housekeeping Supervisor. Keep inventory of
cleaning supplies to ensure an adequate supply. Report items needed
to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
* Launder the residents' linens on a scheduled basis.
* Launder the residents' personal clothes as requested and when
applicable ensure resident is charged accordingly.
* Ensure residents' linens are returned to appropriate residents
after being laundered.
* Report to the Housekeeping Supervisor when residents' linens may
need to be replaced.
* Keep housekeeping carts clean and stocked.
* Keep the cabinets of the housekeeping carts locked at all
* Change and launder the linens for the respite and guest
* Empty all trash containers in the laundry rooms and common
* Keep laundry rooms and housekeeping/linen rooms clean and
organized. Clean lint from dryer lint traps daily and clean area
behind washer & dryer equipment weekly.
* Clean the resident storage areas on a scheduled basis.
* Clean and maintain all common area patios and balconies.
* Remove any trash and debris from the grounds of the Community to
include the parking and driveway areas.
* Report any and all deferred maintenance, vandalism or hazardous
situations to the Housekeeping Supervisor, Housekeeping Director,
or Maintenance Director as discovered and take appropriate action
* Report any pest sightings or resident pest complaints during
shift to Supervisor or record in contractor pest control log
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when on
* Attend and participate in all meetings and training as required
by Company policy and the
Housekeeping Supervisor, Housekeeping Director, or Maintenance
* Ensure understanding of and compliance with all regulations
regarding residents' rights.
* Be constantly watchful of signs that residents are not able to
function independently or a change in resident's behavior. Report
all signs to the Housekeeping Supervisor, Housekeeping Director, or
Maintenance Director following the Company policies and
* Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident, associate,
Community and Company information deemed as such.
* Other duties as assigned.
*_Special Requirements/Certifications_*_: _
* Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum one (1) year housekeeping experience preferred.
* Should be familiar with safe operation of cleaning equipment such
as vacuums, spray bottles, and with the safe use of cleaning
chemicals and supplies.
* Must pay attention to detail, be flexible/adaptable, and be
sensitive to the needs of residents.
* Must be able to work independently within a team environment.
* Must have a positive Criminal Background Screening.
* Must pass a physical having no signs or symptoms of a
communicable disease including tuberculosis where required. Freedom
from tuberculosis must be documented on an annual basis where
* The Community is a drug free workplace; associates are subject to
adherence to the Company Drug Free Workplace policy.
Allegro Senior Living offers a wide variety of competitive benefit
options to meet the needs of each associate.
Allegro is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Tavares, FL 32778: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Please list any days you are unable to work.
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Osprey Lodge, Orlando , Housekeeper, Other , Tavares, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!