Customer Service Representative - Orlando, FL (Millenia Mall)
Company: Ashley Furniture HomeStore
Posted on: November 26, 2022
_*YOUR FUTURE STARTS HERE! APPLY TODAY!*_
The Customer Service Representative provides exceptional customer
care and helps to exceed customer expectations daily. This position
performs daily sales order entry and payment processing, undertakes
the store's administration functions, and provides clerical support
to store accounting functions that all help to create an easy,
enjoyable guest shopping experience that generates new and repeat
*Primary Job Functions*
This section describes the primary /essential responsibilities that
this job performs.
1. Provide an outstanding service experience for every HomeStore
customer and guest. Maintain a welcoming, professional visible
presence at the front desk; engage with guests, ensuring they are
always treated in a cordial, respectful manner in a way that
represents the Company brand image.
2. Handle customer issues directed to the store, over the phone and
in person; take detailed notes and execute steps needed for
resolution in a positive, professional, and helpful way.
3. Respond to customers inquiries regarding sales, billing, and
delivery; call customers to confirm and schedule deliveries;
partner with the sales team to meet and exceed customers' service
expectations professionally and with respect.
4. Process sales orders accurately and efficiently. Follow cash
handling procedures. Assist customers with the credit application
process and financing arrangements as needed. Maintain sales
5. Assist with store opening and closing procedures including cash
balancing and daily checklists.
6. Provide clerical support for store administration and accounting
functions. Handle telephone traffic and route calls using
professional paging methods. Assist in the completion of daily
sales and other store reports.
7. Assist with inventory and loss prevention processes. Participate
in the bi-annual inventory process.
8. Demonstrate the Company's Core and Growth Values in the
performance of all job functions.
*Secondary Job Functions*
This section describes the secondary responsibilities that this job
1. Maintain reliable attendance.
2. Actively participate in departmental meetings, training, and
education. Assist with training other employees and providing
3. Complete other assignments and special projects as
* High School Diploma or equivalent, Required
* 1 year of customer service experience, Required
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.25 per hour
* Flexible schedule
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Ashley Furniture HomeStore, Orlando , Customer Service Representative - Orlando, FL (Millenia Mall), Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!