Human Resources Assistant
Company: Village on the Green
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for assisting in
planning, coordinating, developing, organizing, implementing,
evaluating, interpreting, directing and administering the day to
day human resources functions for the community in accordance with
established policies and procedures.
*A few other details about the role: *
* Interface with team members and answer questions relating to
human resources issues, forward unresolved issues to appropriate
* Coordinate pre-employment activities: posting and reviewing
applicants, scheduling interviews, assessments, reference and
background checks, etc.
* Assist with the onboarding and termination process for team
* Prepare, organize, secure, scan, file and maintain all human
resource reports, general correspondence, legal documents,
financial reports, team member personnel records and other related
* Support and assist the Director of Human Resources with projects
* Coordinate in planning and coordinating community trainings,
orientation or activities.
* Compy with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules,
regulations; maintains knowledge of and follows all company
policies and procedures.
* Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living
Lifespace , person directed care and successful aging philosophies
and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion,
dedication, team work and quality. Team member will support,
actively participate and act in accordance with the principles of
the Living Lifespace service culture and be familiar with and
fluent in the language and service pillars of Living Lifespace.
* Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work and
* Position may require some outside travel.
* During emergencies or natural disasters may be required to be on
duty for the duration of the disaster.
*And here's what you need to apply: *
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Associates degree highly preferred.
* Minimum two (2) years of human resources experience.. Healthcare
or hospitality industry helpful.
* Experience with Workday a plus
*Knowledgeable, Skills and Abilities Required: *
* Knowledgeable in administrative practices and procedures, as well
as laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to Equal Employment
Opportunity, Department of Labor regulations, labor relations,
employee relations, benefit administration, workers compensation
* Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret
programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures at all
* Must have the ability to act as liaison between team members and
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and
* Must be able to function efficiently despite distractions and
* Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to perform
job duties and to interact and communicate with residents, vendors
and team members.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.42 - $27.81 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Provide proof of Flu, Covid-19 and TB records upon hire or consent
to taking the Flu, Covid-19 vaccine and TB test upon hire and
annually thereafter. If you fall under a medical/religious
exemption, speak to the Human Resources Director.
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Longwood, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Human Resources Occupations: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Village on the Green, Orlando , Human Resources Assistant, Other , Longwood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!