Company: Village on the Green
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Who wants to go to a boring job? At Lifespace, we get paid to
create memories for our residents!
We are not limited by our job title. We are one team united by our
passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the stage in your
career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to create your own
Lifespace Communities would like to introduce the opportunity to
become a *Sales Assistant* at Village on the Green, a CCRC
community located in Longwood, Florida. We are currently seeking a
qualified candidate to work full-time with the flexibility to work
weekends as needed.
The Sales Assistant is responsible for assisting visitors and
prospective residents in a courteous and professional manner,
providing sales support for the director of sales and sales team,
and coordinating event logistic details for the sales process.
*A few other details about the role: *
* Generate interest from new leads, follow-up on inquiries and
generally answer questions about the community.
* Conduct telemarketing and sales presentations with follow-up of
collateral material mailed in a timely manner.
* Welcome prospective residents and guests to the sales and
marketing office. Provide hospitality to all guests to the sales
* Provide back-up support for director of sales through ongoing
contact with a prospective resident via telephone, personal visits,
tours, events, seminars, and home visit activities as
* Manage all information relating to the prospective
resident/inquiry: communication with administration, communication
with direct supervision and accurate documentation of all contacts
in the Leads Management System (REPS).
* Provide assistance in the development of the community marketing
* Monitor and provide information regarding the effectiveness of
the advertising and marketing program.
* Coordinate logistics for sales events, such as lead generation
and conversion events.
* Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and
regulations; maintain knowledge of and follows all company policies
* Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living
Lifespace , person directed care and successful aging philosophies
and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion,
dedication, team work and quality.
* Team member will support, actively participate and act in
accordance with the principles of the Living Lifespace service
culture and be familiar with and fluent in the language and service
pillars of Living Lifespace.
* Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work and
*And here's what you need to apply: *
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Associates or bachelor's degree in marketing, business, education
or psychology field is preferred.
* Two-three years applicable experience.
* Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to perform
job duties and to interact and communicate with residents, vendors
and team members.
* Must be able to generate a friendly, trusting personality on
first impression and have the knowledge of and special sensitivity
to the needs of the aging.
* Must possess the ability to interact with the public in a
professional manner. Computer skills, math skills, typing
experience and the ability to work with general office equipment is
* Must work well in a fast paced environment.
* Requires the use of judgment to follow instructions and standard
* Must be familiar with and adhere to guidelines related to the
Fair Housing Act (FHA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act
(ADA) regulations in all aspects of the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.11 - $35.15 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Longwood, FL 32779: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Associate (Required)
* related: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Village on the Green, Orlando , Sales Assistant, Other , Longwood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!