Welder / Fitter - Matching 401(K)
Company: Banker Steel
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Weld components in vertical or horizontal position.
- Lay out, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior
to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers,
- Examine work pieces for defects and measure work pieces with
straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to
the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc
- Understand and follow company and OSHA safety rules.
- Experience in FCAW welding/fitting, structural steel welding
- Recognize and understand weld symbols.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Accurately read a tape line.
- Must be able to constantly work in various indoor conditions
including hot and cold temperatures, dust and noisy
- Must be able to lift a maximum weight up to 20 lbs. frequently;
50 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to carry a maximum weight up to 20 lbs.
frequently; 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Frequent standing, walking, reaching forward, balancing,
feeling, object handling, simple hand grasping, firm hand grasping,
and operating controls will be required.
- Regular sitting, climbing stairs and ladders, reaching
overhead, stooping, and crouching will be required.
- Must be able to properly wear all required Personal Protective
- Base rate (DOE) plus strong productivity bonus
- Matching 401(K)
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Plans
- On site clinic
Keywords: Banker Steel, Orlando , Welder / Fitter - Matching 401(K), Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!