Front Desk Clerk
Company: Equity LifeStyle Properties
Location: Winter Garden
Posted on: November 26, 2022
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS
is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful
ELS is hiring for the position of Front Desk Clerk Part-time in
Winter Garden, Florida.
*Wha**t you'll do: *
Our Front Desk Clerks provide exceptional customer service to
facilitate excellent and memorable guest and resident
*Your job will include: *
* Act as the property liaison and provide guests and residents with
information, responding to questions in person and over the
* Process payments and deposits.
* Check guests in & out.
* Make reservations.
* Complete delinquency & Rent Roll report.
* Collect rent payments & post.
* Must be able to count cash.
* Read electric meters & enter readings in Digi.
* Process credit applications.
* Take deposits to bank.
* Run reports and submit maintenance request forms to ensure office
* Partner with your Property Manager and communicate frequently to
address inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
* Prioritize customer satisfaction, address conflicts and solve
* Hours 8:30am to 5:30pm. We are open 7 days a week (including
* *Must be able to work weekends & holidays.*
* *Must be able to work a flexible schedule.*
* *Requires a min 3 to 4 days per week 8:30am to 5:30pm*
*Experience & skills you need: *
* High school diploma or equivalent experience.
* 1+ years of experience in customer service with exceptional
customer service skills.
* Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to
* Computer literacy and the ability to learn new systems.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* customer service: 2 years (Required)
* English (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Equity LifeStyle Properties, Orlando , Front Desk Clerk, Other , Winter Garden, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!