Bilingual Senior Billing Representative - Quality Control - National Remote
Company: UnitedHealth Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute from anywhere within
the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Healthcare isn't just changing. It's growing more complex every
day. ICD - 10 Coding replaces ICD - 9. Affordable Care adds new
challenges and financial constraints. Where does it all lead?
Hospitals and Healthcare organizations continue to adapt, and we
are vital part of their evolution. And that's what fueled these
exciting new opportunities.
Who are we? Optum360. We're a dynamic new partnership formed by
Quest and Optum to combine our unique expertise. As part of the
growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we'll leverage our
compassion, our talent, our resources and experience to bring
financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue Management services
to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
If you're looking for a better place to use your passion, your
ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be.
It's an opportunity to do your life's best work. SM
The Senior Billing Representative Quality Control is a direct point
of contact for management in providing agent quality assessment
reviews. As the Senior Billing Representative Quality Control,
you'll play a critical role in creating a quality experience that
impacts the financial well-being of our patients. In an environment
where the patient is at the center of everything we do, the Senior
Quality Representative will directly support patient business
operations by performing the following activities:
- Customer service agent call monitoring QC assessments
- Coordinate and maintain agent feedback documentation
- Audit and administer quality control reporting for work
completed in the department
- Provide performance input to management team relative to agent
- Perform ad hoc support duties at management discretion.
Employees will have the flexibility to work an 8-hour shift Monday
- Friday between 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM EST. It may be necessary, given
the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends. We
offer paid training.
All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth
Group's Telecommuter Policy.
- Perform call monitoring QC of patient billing customer service
- Maintain quality control feedback assessment documentation for
- Interact with management and trainers to maintain and revise
call quality assessment protocol as needed to align with documented
procedures and best practices.
- Complete minimum agent call monitoring quotas and keep current
with Quality monitoring per agent assessments.
- Assists in documenting standard operating procedures and
business rules for the department.
- Maintain current knowledge of patient customer service
- Provides input and guidance to management and training team in
order to ensure continuous improvement in processes.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an
environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on
what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide
development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Ability to use a computer and Windows PC applications, which
includes strong keyboard and navigation skills and ability to learn
new computer programs
- 1+ years of Medical billing experience
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Ability to work an 8 hour shift between 8:30am - 8:00pm EST,
Monday - Friday including the flexibility to work occasional
overtime per business need
- Some College level classes / coursework (or higher)
- 3+ years of experience in patient, client, or third-party
- Previous experience coaching and training a team in a
- Previous call center experience in a medical billing
- Laboratory billing experience
- Quality control experience in a call center environment
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is
separated from other living areas and provides information
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group
approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing
high-speed internet service
- Previous work experience in a fast-paced environment requiring
strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative working
- Ability to provide constructive feedback that drive operational
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report
their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background
and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group
values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the
military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the
service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true:
Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance.
Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a
civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want
to help guide your career journey. Learn more at
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military
veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience
Careers with Optum360. At Optum360, we're on the forefront of
health care innovation. With health care costs and compliance
pressures increasing every day, our employees are committed to
making the financial side more efficient, transferable and
sustainable for everyone. We're part of the Optum and UnitedHealth
Group family of companies, making us part of a global effort to
improve lives through better health care. In other words, it's a
great time to be part of the Optum360 team. Take a closer look now
and discover why a career here could be the start to doing your
life's best work. SM
Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada or New York City Residents Only: The
salary range for Colorado residents is $18.17 - $32.26. The salary
range for Connecticut / Nevada / New York City residents is $20.00
- $35.53. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited
to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to
your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a
comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs,
equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are
subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you
begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching
choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Orlando , Bilingual Senior Billing Representative - Quality Control - National Remote, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!