Company: Nuvia Dental Implant Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
How would you like to perform40-60 AOX arches of surgery a month
like clockwork, without needing to worry about anesthesia,
employees, or any practice management, all while working a maximum
of 4 days a week? Nuvia provides the team, tools, implants and 3rd
party IV sedation with a protected airway for all surgical
Nuvia Dental Implant Center, a growing dental implant and
fixed-prosthesis center, is looking for a skilledOral Surgeonto
join our team at our office in Orlando,FLWe provide implants and
full mouth restorations to our patients, literally changing their
At Nuvia, ourSurgeonsare efficient with their time and self
motivated. An ideal candidate is a great communicator as well as a
This position is either FT or PT (Let's chat!)
Typical surgical hours are typically Monday-Thursday starting at
1099 position with no non-compete
Flat fee per arch based on volume
- Graduation from a U.S. accredited four year dental school
- Post-graduate of a U.S. surgical program with certificate to
practice Oral Surgery
- Unrestricted license to practice dentistry in the State
- DEA registration.
- Current CPR (BLS) from the American Heart Association or the
American Red Cross.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Professional malpractice
- Experience with All-on-X procedure
- Perform dental implant surgery including the extraction of
teeth and alveolectomy as necessary
- Work in close collaboration with the restorative doctor to aid
in treatment planning cases for optimal outcomes
- Examine, diagnose and provide treatment plans to patients in a
- Work in accordance with Center policies and procedures, safety,
OSHA and MSDS guidelines
This is what a day in the life of aSurgeonat Nuvia looks like:
- Punctual arrival at the Center for surgical prep
- Review your patients health history, radiographs and treatment
- Perform exceptional surgery in a team setting
- Dictate comprehensive notes
- Collaborate with the team on upcoming cases
- Feel good about changing peoples lives
Success in this position is defined by delivering consistent,
excellent clinical care and executing the proposed treatment plan.
Communication between the Surgeon and Restorative Doctor is crucial
for the success of our Centers.
The biggest challenge of this position is establishing clinical
expectations that are reasonable and surgically sound.
Our team members are as diverse as the patients we serve, building
special connections with them throughout their journey with us is
one of the many benefits of this position. Imagine being part of a
team that gets to give patients their confidence back through a
brand new smile, we get to do it every day! We are eager to invent,
find new solutions to problems and develop new processes. At Nuvia,
we have a culture of excellence while still collaborating well as a
team. We are obsessed with our patients, love what we do and feel
honored to be able to provide such an incredible service.
If you feel like you would be a good fit with our culture and like
the idea of changing people's lives, apply today! We look forward
to meeting you.
Keywords: Nuvia Dental Implant Center, Orlando , Oral Surgeon, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!