Company: Biospine Institute
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Biospine Institute is seeking an experienced Insurance Coordinator
for our Orlando Location. The Insurance Coordinator is a vital part
of our team and is responsible for educating our surgical patients
about coverage and benefits in accordance with their individual
policies once procedures are scheduled.
*The Insurance Coordinator responsibilities include, but not
limited to: *
- Review of payer coverage determinations and submission of
surgical procedures authorizations.
- Interpretation and review of patient insurance benefits as it
relates to booked surgeries.
- Works in collaboration with clinical staff to ensure that all
medical necessity criteria are met and documented in the proper
locations of the patient chart.
- Will act as a liaison to the billing department to ensure that
any post-surgical payment issues are resolved timely.
- Works with patients to ensure that any potential financial
obstacles are addressed, including determining patient eligibility
for financial assistance, payment plans, or Care Credit
- The ideal candidate for this position would possess High School
Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency in working within multiple computer programs.
- 1 to 2 years' experience with government and commercial payer
policies and authorizations.
- 1 to 2 years' knowledge of ICD-10 and pain management
- Bilingual English/Spanish highly preferred.
- Typing Speed of 45 WPM.
- In office position - not remote.
For consideration, you may reply directly to this posting with your
resume. Only experienced candidates should apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Orlando, FL 32839: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* How many years of experience do you have working with health
* How many years of experience do you have in insurance
* Are you bilingual?
* English (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Biospine Institute, Orlando , Insurance Coordinator, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!