Posted on: November 26, 2022
Wiring equipment to NEC codes, and assembling pneumatics with
quality workmanship, for machines built to WestRock's high
standards on the premises.
- Working safely, follow all safety practices
- Layout panels and mount components (from panel layout).
- Mounting boxes, conduit, and transformers by using drills and
- Size and marking wire (following schematic drawings).
- Assembling small sub-assemblies for electrical or mechanical.
- Mounting air components and running pneumatic lines.
- I/O machines.
- Layout electrical and air components on a variety of
- Blending rigid conduit to fit in a variety of equipment.
- Troubleshooting electrical and/or pneumatic problems on
- Promptness, follow a work schedule.
- Cleanup of work area and shop as needed or directed.
MCO-03 WS-03 WS-TC
Shift start: 3:30PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday
Health, dental, vision insurance
Paid time off
Must pass drug screen
Can lift 50 lbs
Must be at least 18+ years old
Must have understanding knowledge of NEC codes, knowledge of AC/DC
electricity, ability to wire from schematics, troubleshoot
hardwire, and construct machinery panels.
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.%52693208%
Keywords: WestRock, Orlando , Industrial Electrician, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!