OB/GYN Physician - Orlando, Florida
Company: Women's Care
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Are you a passionate OB/GYN Physician looking to work in a
family oriented city? We are looking for outstanding providers, who
are committed to delivering high quality and compassionate patient
care, to join our team in Orlando.
- 6 Figure Sign-on Bonus
- Comprehensive Health and Medical Plans
- Coverage of Medical Malpractice, Licenses, and up to 3
- Great Flexibility within practice to assist with work/life
- Physician Standard PTO days with CME days and CME
- Productivity Incentives
- Company Retirement Plan Contribution
Interested candidates please see our website
atwww.womenscareobgyn.com. To learn more about Womens Care, please
send your CV to Amelia Hemsath, Provider Recruiter,
firstname.lastname@example.org we will plan for a call.
Love your job andwhere you work
Womens Care is a leading multi-specialty womens health provider
dedicated to providing the highest quality obstetrics, gynecology,
and specialty care for women through their reproductive years and
At Womens Care, we foster an environment where work-life balance
can thrive and each provider has flexibility to tailor their
practice to unique populations and priorities.
We take a team approach to patient care, with shared physician call
rotation and support from Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioners and
Certified Nurse Midwives, plus support from professionals in the
business of healthcare, so you can focus on practicing
Our clinic-based ob-gyn positions allow you to collaborate with our
specialists in maternal-fetal medicine, gynecologic oncology,
urogynecology, breast surgery, genetic counseling, laboratory
services, and fertility.
What makes usdifferent
Womens Care offers exciting career opportunities and provides a
work environment that promotes growth for physicians.
- Clinical excellence Our physicians are board
- Collaborative care - State-of-the-art EMR system and
patient-facing app allow for efficient communications between
providers and patients.
- Innovation Our clinical laboratory performs comprehensive
testing for ob-gyn patients, including NIPT tests and hereditary
and cancer genetic testing.
- Quality care report - Women's Care focuses on the highest
standard of care, utilizing the Institute of Healthcare Improvement
framework for quality reporting with our STEEEP dashboard.
- Integrated in-office care Womens Care physicians are certified
by the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM); our
offices provide on-site patient ultrasounds.
- Provider wellness - To support our team's resilience and
enhance provider culture, we offer options from mediation to yoga,
as well as flexibility among colleagues to foster work/life
Dedicated to improving the health ofwomen
With 100+ locations and 400 ob-gyns and specialists across the
country, our mission is Improving the Health of Women Every Day.
Womens Care is committed to:
- Expanding services to provide high-quality comprehensive care
for generations of women across their life continuum
- Delivering an exceptional patient centered experience using
innovation and engaging patients in our team-based model of
- Fostering a culture that inspires excellence in all
Keywords: Women's Care, Orlando , OB/GYN Physician - Orlando, Florida, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!