Company: The Celeste Hotel
Posted on: November 26, 2022
BASIC PURPOSE: To process all end-of-day financial reports for
the property, as well as performing all basic guest service/front
desk functions as needed and requested. This is an overnight shift
from 11 pm to 7 am.
* Perform all end-of-day processing of hotel financial records
* As directed by supervisor, may be required to perform numerous
computer-related tasks such as:
* Perform all guest service/front desk functions as required to
accommodate guest arrival, stay, and departure
* Assist in other departments when the need arises, as directed by
* POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Excellent grooming and appearance standards are required
* Excellent verbal and written skills are required
* Problem-solving skills are critical
* Ability to take direction and work independently is required
* Promptness and exceptional attendance is required
* Requires a working knowledge of the Front Desk policies or
operations and a general knowledge of the hotel.
* Requires knowledge of and ability to operate computer equipment
and the reservations system.
* Requires flexibility in scheduling, with the ability to assist
with front desk coverage if/when needed
* Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures;
report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to
* Follow all company policies and procedures
* Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect
company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and
* Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company
standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist
individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine
appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional
language; prepare and review written documents accurately and
completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop
and maintain positive working relationships with others; support
team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the
concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance
expectations and standards.
* Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 20 pounds without assistance. Perform other
reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
* Experience: Previous experience in the hotel industry as Front
Desk Agent/Night Auditor preferre.
* Education: High School education or equivalent experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Front Desk/Night Auditor: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: The Celeste Hotel, Orlando , Night Auditor, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!