Company: BIG FIN SEAFOOD KITCHEN
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*BIG FIN SEAFOOD KITCHEN*
HOST / HOSTESS Job Description
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: ALL FOH Managers
Come join a restaurant unique to Orlando and voted 5 years in a row
"Best Seafood" in Orlando!
We are currently looking for experienced, hard working and
dedicated staff to help us continue to provide our guests with a
"Flawless" dining experience.
A Host/Hostess presents a positive first impression of the
establishment's friendliness, excellent service and high standards.
The Host/Hostess also greets Guests upon arrival, inform Guests of
their wait time, monitor a waiting list, enter Guest names into the
computer system, show Guests to their table and bid Guests farewell
as they leave.
* Maintains a presentable appearance and good personal hygiene.
* Greets incoming guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye
contact; escort them to assigned dining area; present menus &
provide the servers name.
* Answers incoming telephone calls in a prompt and professional
manner and according to Big Fin Seafood Kitchen standards. Records
and distributes messages accurately.
* Records reservations accurately and clearly in Open Table system.
Manages reservations to effectively seat dining room.
* Manage the flow of guests into the Dining room & Bar area,
provide accurate wait times to incoming guests if appropriate.
* Possesses knowledge of food and beverages served as well as
promotions and special events.
* Understands the mechanics of service and can arrange tables for
large parties. Able to set tables in accordance to Big Fin Seafood
* Maintains dining room, bathrooms, entrance (interior and
exterior), desk, and restaurant throughout shift.
* Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as
requested by a manager at any time.
* Interacts verbally and listens attentively to guests, co-workers
and supervisors. Works together with fellow employees and
management to ensure that the customers have the best Big Fin
Seafood Kitchen experience possible
* Knowledge of the proper etiquette and service standards of Big
Fin Seafood Kitchen.
* At least 6 months current experience with Open Table
* High school diploma and/or prior experience working in customer
* English language and professional communication skills.
* Able to take direction and to work in a team environment.
* Able to solve problems and work calmly and effectively under
* Self-motivated and good organizational skills.
* Passion for providing extraordinary service.
* Must be upbeat, outgoing, & positive.
* Able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for entire shift.
* Good senses of balance, ability to lift, bend, kneel, stoop and
* Must be able to clearly communicate Guests needs to Servers,
Bussers, & Managers.
* Ability to transport up to 50 pounds on occasion and up to 35
* Effective and professional oral communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Fine dining restaurant
* Upscale casual restaurant
* 8 hour shift
* Every weekend
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* 4 hour shift
* Evening shift
Supplemental pay types:
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
* Host/Hostess Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: BIG FIN SEAFOOD KITCHEN, Orlando , Host/Hostess, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!