Catering Sales Coordinator
Company: AD1 Global
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*The Aloft & Element hotel by SeaWorld*, is looking to add a
*Catering* *Sales Coordinator *to their team!
The successful candidate must be extremely organized and know how
to prioritize and multitask. This person supports hotels Sales Team
by performing various administrative and clerical duties such as
typing correspondence, filing, answering telephones and greeting
walk-in guests and clients. As the Sales Coordinator, you must have
an enthusiastic and outgoing personality as this person does site
inspections and works closely with the clients, market analyses and
*Some of the responsibilities are, but not limited to: *
* Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them
appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
* Provide clerical support to the acquisition and the sales
process. These include but not limited to: photocopying and scan
documents, filling out forms and paperwork for license,
certificates, utilities accounts and others.
* Make bank deposits.
* Coordinate repairs and maintenance to office facilities and
equipment. Perform backup QuickBooks monthly.
* Support the processes of hotel management: including but not
limited to: communication, contacts, vendor and file.
* Provide group resumes for arriving groups.
* Performs Market analyses and performance tracking.
* Review accounts websites for accuracy and specials. Set and
confirm appointments - maintain calendar.
* Plan, organize and execute site inspections as needed.
* Organizing the work flow of the office.
* Opens and distributes incoming mail; prepares outgoing mail.
* May cross-trained in other areas.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Minimum of 1 year of sales/admin experience, preferably in a
hotel or sales office environment.
* Those with advanced education in sales & marketing in the hotel
industry are preferred.
* Good oral and written communications skills. Type (min) 50 wpm
Computer skills; proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and
* Excellent reading and writing skills.
* Experienced with Marriott and Lightspeed PMS systems _highly
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
* Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* hotel/hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
* lightspeed pms: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: AD1 Global, Orlando , Catering Sales Coordinator, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!