Company: Extended Stay Hotels
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES*
* Ability to understand instructions, policies, and guidelines and
the ability to engage in effective communication with the manager
* Ability to understand and follow guidelines, adhere to timed
objectives, productivity measurements and similar company standards
* Ability to apply good judgment at all times.
*POSITION PURPOSE AND SUMMARY*
The Housekeeping Attendant (or "Housekeeper") position must
demonstrate and promote a strong commitment to providing the best
possible experience for our guests and associates. The position is
responsible for cleaning guest rooms in accordance with company
guidelines and procedures.
Watch *A Day in the Life* video for Housekeeper (English)
Watch *A Day in the Life* video for Housekeeper (Spanish)
*MAJOR / KEY JOB DUTIES*
* Demonstrates and promotes a 100% commitment to providing the best
possible experience for our guests and associates.
* Cleans assigned guest rooms with adherence to company standards,
policies and procedures.
* Ensures housekeeping carts, cart rooms and laundry areas are
maintained to company standard while in use.
* Stocks carts and cart rooms if necessary and or directed by
* Reports all maintenance issues directly to the front desk and/or
manager on duty.
* Reports any guest property that may be leftover in the room
directly to the front desk and manager on duty.
* Assists and provides reasonable accommodations in response to
guest requests whenever possible and practical.
* Compliance with all safety and security policies and
* Assisting to clean other areas of the hotel as assigned by the
manager when needed to include (but not limited to) associate
breakroom, guest laundry, fitness room, vending areas, stairwells
and common areas.
* Responsible for maintaining overall hotel cleanliness.
* Other duties as requested by the management team.
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employer Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
* Employer Paid Long Term Disability
* Optional Employee Paid - Voluntary Benefits
* Short-Term Disability
* Buy-Up Long-Term Disability
* Supplemental Life Insurance
* Dependent Life Insurance
* 401(k) Savings Plan
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $12.64 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Life insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Orlando, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
Willingness to travel:
* 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Extended Stay Hotels, Orlando , Housekeeping, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!