Food Service Associate
Company: Pieocentral LLC - Pieology Central Florida
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Pieology Pizzeria is looking for Leaders and Team Members to
become a valued part of our Winter Garden location. Your role will
primarily be dedicated to serve our guests by making delicious hot,
specialty pizza, breads, salads & desserts.
Our ideal candidate should have a positive attitude, be
enthusiastic and enjoy working with all types of people. Our
candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be open to
learning the best in customer service and of course prior
experience working in the food service industry.is a plus.
Competitive Pay($15/Hr, Sign-On Bonus, Tremendous Future Growth
- Dependability is Job 1. Dependability paves the way for
numerous growth opportunities.
- Serve - Prepare Hot, Specialty Pizzas, Breads & Desserts
- Sell - Work with the customer by describing the details of the
product and answer any questions they may have, such as dietary
needs or known allergies.
- Clean and stock - Determine that all workstations are stocked
with products needed. Clean and sanitize all work areas and
customer-seating areas. Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to follow all safe food handling procedures and
- A good memory to manage multiple orders at the same time and
recall faces, names, and preferences of frequent patrons
- Ability to serve customers quickly, efficiently and kindly
- Ability to lift 15 pounds at a time
- Must be able to stand for long periods, bend, lift, and reach
over your head
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and some holidays
Associated topics: clean, cleaning, cookware, dish, dishwasher,
duties, housekeeping, limpieza de cocina, stewarding, utensils
Keywords: Pieocentral LLC - Pieology Central Florida, Orlando , Food Service Associate, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!