Company: Courtyard by Marriott
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Night Auditor will responsible to conduct all nightly
audit-related duties while providing guest service at the hotel's
front desk. Audit responsibilities balancing duties, daily
paperwork, and shift reports. While completing these duties, the
Night Auditor will attend to guest needs such as guest
check-in/check-outs, making reservations, and answering guest
* Proactive thinking, keeping guest security always in mind, and
creating a safe, clean, and friendly work environment.
* Responsible for counting cash and maintaining the accuracy of the
issued cash drawer at the beginning and end of each scheduled
* Check the front desk log for problems, special requests, etc.
* Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
* Process guest registrations, including collecting payment.
* Prepare express checkout folios.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Overnight shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Orlando, FL 32801: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Courtyard by Marriott, Orlando , Night Auditor, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!