Security Officer, Part Time/ Weekends
Company: Crowne Plaza Orlando - Universal Blvd
Posted on: September 23, 2022
OverviewOpportunity: - Security Officer -Perform protective and
enforcement functions in a friendly and courteous manner to
maintain a safe and secure hotel environment. -Potential Career
Path - - -Security Supervisor/Manager Director of SecurityEssential
- Patrol designated hotel areas.
- Respond to disturbances and emergency situations. - -
- Maintain daily activity log.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to guest and employee
- Prepare incident and other reports and communicate all related
information to hotel management.
- Access secured areas for authorized personnel.
- Complete incident/accident reports in a clear and concise
- Escort guests to their rooms or assist guests w/entry into
their rooms according to hotel standards.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward
increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction. -
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHMs
EarthView program. -
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards. -
- Monitor TV cameras, if applicable.
- Perform bell person tasks and assist guests with luggage.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Position
- High -School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or related field preferred.
- Prior security experience desirable. -
- CPR/First Aid preferred. -Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and
weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching and climbing
stairs.What We BelievePeople Are Our Capability Hearts That Serve
Only Excellence Stay Nimble - Own It -
Keywords: Crowne Plaza Orlando - Universal Blvd, Orlando , Security Officer, Part Time/ Weekends, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!