Company: Holy Family Catholic Church
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Holy Family Catholic School is seeking custodian employees who
will be responsible for creating a clean and sanitary environment
for our children to learn in.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Cleans classrooms, hallways, washrooms, lavatories, rooms,
drinking fountains, offices, cafeteria, gym, entrances, etc., on a
- Services, cleans, and supplies restrooms.
- Cleans building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or
vacuuming. Removes trash by emptying trash containers; transports
materials to disposal area; recycles materials.
- Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power
equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Cleans windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water
or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees. Requisitions supplies or
equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Dusts furniture, walls, machines, or equipment.
- Cleans and polishes furniture and fixtures.
- Steam cleans or shampoos carpets. Moves heavy furniture,
equipment, or supplies, either manually with assistance or by using
- Sets up, arranges, or removes decorations, tables, chairs,
ladders, or scaffolding to prepare facilities for events, such as
banquets or meetings.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Continually monitors timeliness to achieve timely completion of
- Performs other duties as requested and needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Requires an appreciation and respect for the Catholic Church
and its teachings.
- School employees must conduct themselves in a manner that is
consistent with and supportive of the mission and purpose of the
- Their public behavior must not violate the faith, morals or
laws of the Church or the policies of the diocese.
- Ability to lift at least 30 pounds.
- Physical requirements include balancing, carrying, crouching,
feeling, grasping, hearing, kneeling, lifting, pulling, sitting,
standing, reaching, stooping, talking and walking.
- Ability to withstand heights, and use generally accepted tools
to perform cleaning and light maintenance tasks.
Keywords: Holy Family Catholic Church, Orlando , Custodian, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!