Team Member Service Specialist
Company: Westgate Resorts
Posted on: September 23, 2022
JOB SUMMARY The Team Member Services Specialist is responsible for
providing general support to the Team Member Services Department,
in a wide range of Human Resources functions including but not
limited to projects and auditing.Additionally, the person must
possess and adhere to the following core company values:
- Work EthicESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform time-keeping functions for assigned departments
- Assist with the preparation of the performance review
- Provide excellent and friendly customer service to Team Members
by responding to inquires related to benefits, policies, etc.
- Recognize the potential for escalated Team Member issues and
refer to appropriate TMS contact.
- Serve as backup for the TMS Coordinator.
- Coordinate communications with former Remote Team Members and
their departments for the return of equipment.
- Disciplinary Warnings ----- - Responsible for Team Member
communications (events, reminders, newsletter, InfoTV, etc.).
- Responsible for compliance audits throughout the year (I-9s,
policy acknowledgments, timekeeping, etc.). ----- - Conduct weekly
and monthly FMLA usage reconciliation.
- Assist in scanning personnel files and documents into the
electronic filing system.
- Assist with coordinating and facilitating New-Hire
- Provide overall assistance and research support to Team Member
Services Generalists and Director. ----- - Maintain network folders
up to date.
- Coordinate Health Fair and other Team Member events.
- Lead Team Member engagement activities including Foundation
events, surveys, etc.
- Coordinate vendor visits.
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas including concerning
personnel actions, legal actions, terminations, and organizational
- Assist other TMS offices as required to meet business
- Process improvement and special projects as assigned.JOB
REQUIREMENTSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty and responsibility
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.Experience:
- Time-keeping experience preferred.
- -- -Experience working with an HRIS system. ADP experience is a
- Experience in supporting Human Resources Teams a plus.
- Three or more years of relevant HR experience in similar
- Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
in Business Administration with a Human Resources
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professionalism and
confidentiality at all times concerning Team Member and company
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet
deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven success in working independently and as part of a team
to accomplish goals and meet project deadlines while maintaining a
high level of accuracy and focus. ----- - Excellent organizational
skills and attention to detail.
- Individual must possess excellent interpersonal and
- A strong work ethic is a must.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook,
PowerPoint and Publisher is a must. ----- - Working knowledge of
Human Resources concepts and practices.
- Experience in supporting Human Resources teams a plus
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferredSUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIES N/A PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe team member must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Must be able to
regularly lift, pull, push and or/move up to 10 pounds. Must be
able to bend, stoop, stand, walk, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb
stairs, for up to eight (8) hours. Must be capable of hearing
within what is considered to be a normal range. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to
stand, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this
job include being capable of distant vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth vision and perception, close vision,
distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.LANGUAGE
SKILLSAbility to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to customers, clients, and other team members of
the organization.MATHEMATICAL SKILLSAbility to add, subtract,
multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers,
common fractions, and decimals.REASONING ABILITIESAbility to apply
common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved
written or oral instructions. Ability to define problems, collect
data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.WORK
ENVIRONMENTThe majority of the work involved in this position will
be conducted from an office or other field office. The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those a team member encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job.
- Comprehensive health benefits -----" medical, dental and
- Paid Time Off (PTO) -----" vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise,
resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)-- -
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of
our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws
and guidelinesWestgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability status or any other protected status under
federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe
you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your
application or any part of the recruiting process, please email
with the job title and the location of the position for which you
are applying.PandoLogic. Keywords: Customer Service Representative,
Location: Orlando, FL - 32812
Keywords: Westgate Resorts, Orlando , Team Member Service Specialist, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!