Company: IRISE Spine & Joint
Posted on: August 7, 2022
iRISE Spine and Joint is seeking a Radiologic Technologist to
join a dynamic team! Orlando location!iRISE Spine & Joint provides
a 'Culture of Caring' and is an ideal place for compassionate and
committed individuals to exercise and develop their passion for
providing excellent health care services. Our vision is to be the
preferred comprehensive treatment provider for the injured across
the U.S. Why should you join our winning team of employees across
the state of Florida and Tennessee? Because, we provide:
- A team that invests the time and resources to foster your
growth as a health care professional.
- An environment that encourages health care research for more
efficient patient care.
- The opportunity for you to work with the latest technology and
- The advantage of being a part of a nation-wide family of
professionals with shared interests who work together to reach a
common goal of better health for people in Florida.
- Prepares patient for radiological procedure by positioning
patient; adjusting immobilization devices as necessary; moving
equipment into specified position; adjusting equipment controls to
set exposure factors.
- Maintains production and quality of radiographs by following
established standards and procedures; developing radiographs;
observing radiographic results; making necessary adjustments.
- Documents patient care services by charting in relevant
- Ability to use the c-arm appropriately.
- Maintains logs as per protocol.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Provide coverage as a Medical Assistant when needed.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and TRAINING:
- Associates or Bachelor's degree; completion of an accredited
radiography education program
- 2-4 years' experience preferred, which includes Medical
- Experience with a C-Arm preferredCERTIFICATES, LICENSES,
- Certification from the American Registry of Radiologic
- Current licensure as a General Radiographer/XRay Operator if
required in the State of operation.
- Current BLS Certification We are proud to offer....
- Competitive salary
- Group benefits
- Cutting-edge training
- A company culture that encourages and empowers employees to
continually grow This is an opportunity to find a career in a
growing healthcare organization that will provide stability and
growth. We look forward to exploring this position with
Keywords: IRISE Spine & Joint, Orlando , RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!