Company: C & L Hospitality Group, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: DJReports to: Manager on
DutyClassification: HourlyGeneral Job Description: The DJ plays
music and sets the tone for the club and its' entertainers. He/she
uses his knowledge and understanding of the club, its clientele,
and popular music to create an environment in which the
entertainers may perform. The DJ is responsible for organizing and
promoting the entertainers in a manner that creates an exceptional
guest experience, builds loyalty, and creates revenue for both the
club and its entertainers. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain required dress code, appearance, and hygiene.
- Use a variety of sound systems, sound boards, turntables, and
other audio equipment to mix and broadcast.
- Develop and maintain an expertise in music trends across
- Create playlists that provide variety and meet the needs of the
entertainers, clientele, and management.
- Organize and coordinate entertainers, their music, and stage
sets, with guest preferences.
- Promote the entertainers, the club, it's events, drink
specials, and happy hours, actively and without prejudice.
- Use the sound system to stop and deter guests from breaking
distance and other activities which fail to comply with strict laws
- Identify and report underage guests to the management and
- Partner with club and bar staff to identify and report
- Identify and report to management any and all illegal
activities occurring in the club or on club property including
parking lot, access areas, and alleyways.
- Identify and report all environment safety or security problems
to club staff and management.
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude.
- Comply with all regulations and training.
- Effectively communicate with peers, supervisors, and
- Collaborate with other club staff and bar staff.
- Promote guest loyalty.
- Act only to promote the success of the club, its employees, and
- Additional duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Capable standing for an 8-hour shift.
- Flexible, autonomous, and well-organized.
- Strong guest service and interpersonal communications skills
Keywords: C & L Hospitality Group, Inc., Orlando , DJ, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!