Sr. Representative, Resort Marketing (Consumer Programs and OTA)
Company: Universal Orlando
Posted on: August 7, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: Manages execution of strategic marketing plans for
the hotel portfolio with a focus on the Tourist Segment for online
travel agency and consumer direct channels to ultimately achieve
business and financial objectives. Effectively builds and maintains
partnerships across the organization.
- Supports overall strategic business objectives & goals by
partnering collaboratively with CCS, Journey, and Channel Partners
(project management, ecomm, email, PR, etc.) to bring hotel
dedicated campaigns to life. Operates as brand management and a key
stakeholder for hotel campaign elements to ensure the hotel
portfolio & strategic objectives are met, this includes the
alignment of product positioning, consistency, and cohesive
- Partner with Trade Marketing, Resort Sales and UO Sales on the
development and execution of integrated long term and short-term
plans to maximize exposure of the UOR Hotels while continually
assessing results and recommending adjustments to meet set
- Secure and leverage presence among all paid and owned-marketing
efforts - including - but not limited to websites, email, digital,
meta, search and social media.
- Identify, develop and gather research, trends and insights on
competition, markets and segments to provide innovative
recommendations to drive the evolution of the business. Includes
competitive offers, marketing placements and campaigns, etc.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health
& Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy,
procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in
Business, Marketing, or Communications.
- MBA preferred.
- 3+ years of marketing or advertising experience preferably in
the travel, entertainment or tourism industry
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency working with data,
analyzing information and report findings.
- Proficiency with MS Office programs, especially Excel and
- Excellent verbal, written and proofreading skills.
- Prior marketing experience working in a team environment.
- Prior customer-facing operational experience at a hotel
- Must be energetic self-motivated, a quick learner and
demonstrate a strong personal desire to achieve results.
- Capable of multi-tasking, in a fast-paced, quickly changing
- Extremely detail oriented and resourceful, ability to work
- or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a
competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms
for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search
firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet
or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of
Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando
HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal
Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by
Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal
elements and all related indicia TM & - 2022 Universal Studios. All
rights reserved. EOE
Keywords: Universal Orlando, Orlando , Sr. Representative, Resort Marketing (Consumer Programs and OTA), Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!