Lead Supervisor II
Company: Tapestry, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link The Supervisor assists
store management by ensuring a customer focus on the sales floor
with exceptional floor supervision. As an integral member of the
team, you will help to maximize store productivity and
profitability by assisting in teambuilding and staff development,
goal setting, and by ensuring compliance with all Coach standards.
We are looking for an exceptional Supervisor that leads by example,
sets the tone on the sales floor, and provides feedback to the
store team that will result in exceeding Coach Service standards.
In return you will be given the chance to lead an exceptional team
and be part of a rapidly expanding modern luxury brand with the
opportunity to advance your career PROFILE The successful
individual will leverage their proficiency to:
- Creates a high energy, sales and service focused
- Ensures all customers are being serviced according to the Coach
- Inspires team to meet and exceed performance standards;
- Takes initiative to act on development needs;
- Maintains a confident and/or commanding floor presence;
- Acts as advocate for the team;
- Creates partnerships with team members;
- Represents the brand appropriately in all situations. The
accomplished individual will possess:
- Experience in a retail service environment in a position of
- Knowledge of, and ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff and
manoeuvre the sales;
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business, including nights, weekends and Public holidays.
Keywords: Tapestry, Inc., Orlando , Lead Supervisor II, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!