Company: Orlando Credit Union
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Description This position is not remote and may be based in
either our Casselberry or Millenia office.
Position SummaryResponsible for performing a variety of member
transactions, opening new accounts and originating consumer loans
in an accurate, timely and confidential manner while providing
exceptional member service. Utilize more advanced needs-based sales
skills to ensure member satisfaction. Generate new business from
existing and potential members. Essential Duties and
- Responsible and accountable for performing all MRA II functions
with an emphasis on loan origination and new accounts.
- Accountable for originating consumer loans to include but not
be limited to: conducting consumer loan application interviews,
completing consumer loan applications, reviewing credit reports,
submitting consumer loan recommendations for approval/denial, and
facilitating consumer loan closings.
- Actively cross-sell and match credit union products and
services to fit the Member's financial needs.
- Generate new business from existing and potential members to
include but not be limited to: member profiling or participating in
- Offer ancillary products to include but not be limited to:
Credit Life and Disability, GAP and MBI.
- Follow through on all member inquiries and requests.
- Responsible for completing daily, weekly, or monthly production
reports to include but not be limited to: number of accounts opened
and closed, approved and funded loans, URA's, ancillary products
sold and loan reports, CTR or SAR documentation.
- Maintain the safety of the branch by adhering to established
safety guidelines; assist and follow established branch opening and
closing procedures; adhere to member verification procedures.
Perform nightly sweeps to verify all member information is secure
and office alarm testing. Utilizing duel control at all times.
- Accountable for control and security of cash, negotiable
instruments, member information, and branch equipment.
- Accountable for complying with and following all credit union
policies, procedures and government regulations. Education, Skills,
and Abilities Required * High school diploma or education degree
- Required 3 years loan origination experience with another
financial institution or be employed by OFCU for a minimum of 2
- Must have knowledge of ancillary products such as GAP, MBI, and
- Understanding and knowledge of branch operations
- Expertise with more complex credit union products and
- Maintain thorough knowledge of credit union products and
services and in-depth knowledge of loan products.
- Must be bondable.To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Physical Demands and Working
Conditions Physical Functions: Physical requirements involve
performing general office activities. This role will be required to
regularly stand, sit, and talk for long duration. The role will
also frequently walk, reach with hands and arms, and will
occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Working Environment: Normal
climate-controlled office setting with moderate noise. Salary is
based on hourly + incentives.
Keywords: Orlando Credit Union, Orlando , Loan Officer, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!