Email Automation Specialist - Remote
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Email Marketing Automation SpecialistUS East Office
(Jacksonville, FL) or Remote USWe Exist to Transform our Customers
and Change Lives
Summary:This exciting role requires HubSpot and automated marketing
expertise. The Marketing Automation Specialist contributes to
marketing campaigns and communications to support customer,
prospecting and lead generation sales activities through automated
marketing platforms, primarily HubSpot. The role is a key member of
the Marketing Department, and collaborates with digital, copy
writing, and design team members to create strategic, targeted
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building automated marketing emails and workflow campaigns in
- Incorporate landing pages, forms, pop ups, triggers and more
into lifecycle marketing.
- Coordinating comprehensive sales funnel activities with digital
and copywriting team members.
- Creating marketing emails by working with copy writing and
graphic design team members.
- Establishing A/B split tests and analyzing campaign data to
- Monitoring, creating and maintaining email lists related to
marketing initiatives and workflows.
- Identify and establish automated HubSpot reports and dashboards
to enable sales department follow up. Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Experienced with HubSpot marketing and reporting
- Experience with Canva a plus
- Degree in marketing or related field or equivalent work
- Extremely knowledgeable of the sales funnel and targeted
- Must work well independently and be able to prioritize and meet
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be creative, energetic, extremely organized and
- B2B and SaaS marketing experience preferred, but not required
General Information:The above noted job description is not intended
to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities that
may be assigned, but rather to give personnel so classified a
general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of the job.
As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential
functions of this specific position and/or the skills and abilities
required. RF-SMART is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Keywords: RF-SMART, Orlando , Email Automation Specialist - Remote, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!