Administrative Assistant, Orlando Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is seeking
an Administrative Assistant to join our team at Orlando Airport in
Orlando, Florida. Our ideal candidate is great at multi-tasking,
anticipating needs, and staying organized. You'll use your skills
to contribute to the overall efficiency and success of the team and
Position starts at $17.00/hour. Full Time Employee Total Rewards
Package: Delaware North believes in a total rewards package that
helps us recruit and retain the best associates in the industry. We
have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our
associates the comfort, safety and stability they need to serve our
guests each and every day. Below is a listing of many of our
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal holidays, holidays, sick days
- Paid Parking Responsibilities
- Support a variety of tasks while exercising judgment and
complete confidentiality, which includes answering phones and
emails, screening telephone callers, creating, typing and
proofreading routine and complex memos, agreements, documents,
letters, reports, presentations and spreadsheets.
- Provide basic administrative support which includes
coordinating activities and meetings, preparing expense reports and
processing invoices for proper delivery, arranging appointments,
and contacting team members.
- Perform routine clerical duties, such as sorting, filing,
- istributing mail, making copies, and mailing routine
letters.Prioritize work to meet deadlines with minimal guidance as
to established times.
- Coordinates vendor appointments, maintenance, and environmental
upkeep for offices.All other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in administrative or office
position, including experience with office administrative
procedures, use and operation of standard office equipment.
- Previous experience with variety of computer software
applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and
presentation software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal
and written communication.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing
materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, fractions and percentages.Shift Details
1st ShiftWho We Are At Delaware North, you ll love where you work,
who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in
sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels,
or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Orlando , Administrative Assistant, Orlando Airport, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!