Registered NurseEmergency Nights Four Corners
Company: Adventist Health System
Location: Winter Garden
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Registered Nurse - Emergency Department - AdventHealth Four Corners
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* *$15,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation available for
eligible candidates (see terms below)
* Benefits from Day One
* Paid Days Off from Day One
* Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
* Nursing Clinical Ladder Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Schedule: Full time
Shift: Full Time Nights, 7p-7a, Weekend Rotation Required
Location: 17430 Bali Blvd. Winter Garden, FL 34787
The community you'll be caring for:
* AdventHealth Four Corners ER consists of 10 monitored beds, a
resuscitation room, dedicated CT and Imaging rooms, and is an
accredited stroke center and Chest Pain Center.
* We serve all age groups with the best in community-based acute,
medical and surgical care, serving Orange, Osceola, Polk and Lake
* As a part of the AdventHealth network patients will have greater
access to a wide range of innovative therapies, new research,
leading-edge technology and an extensive team of medical
* High-quality care that has been recognized by the Joint
Commission, the American Heart Association and the American
* Located in Four Corners, FL area, which is close to major
destinations, like Busch Gardens, Legoland, and Walt Disney
The role you'll contribute:
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing
and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care
responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the
nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating)
in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the
AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and
regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and
accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer
service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships
that are equally respectful to all.
* Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-On and
* Applicable experience required.
* Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not
* Must live 50 miles outside of campus address.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
* Graduate of a school of nursing
* Current valid State of Florida or multistate license as a
* Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
* Advanced Life Support Certifications (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing
* Professional Certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Orlando , Registered NurseEmergency Nights Four Corners, Other , Winter Garden, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!