Reimbursement Patient Access Specialist (HYBRID or REMOTE)
Company: Guardant Health
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Company DescriptionGuardant Health is a leading precision
oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through
use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced
analytics. The Guardant Health Oncology Platform leverages
capabilities to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical
outcomes and lower healthcare costs across all stages of the cancer
care continuum. Guardant Health has launched liquid biopsy-based
Guardant360 -, Guardant360 CDx and GuardantOMNI - tests for
advanced stage cancer patients. These tests fuel development of its
LUNAR program, which aims to address the needs of early stage
cancer patients with neoadjuvant and adjuvant treatment selection,
cancer survivors with surveillance, asymptomatic individuals
eligible for cancer screening and individuals at a higher risk for
developing cancer with early detection.Job DescriptionThe
Reimbursement Patient Access Specialist is responsible for
providing exceptional support to Guardant Health customers, the
Guardant Health Clinical Laboratory, Sales Representatives and our
billing vendor. The Reimbursement Patient Access Specialist must
possess the ability to communicate professionally and effectively
with all individuals, including external customers and internal
Guardant Health personnel.Duties to include:
- Receive and respond to telephone and email inquiries from
physician offices, insurance companies, sales representatives and
- Check incoming requisitions for insurance, Medicare, Medical,
etc. patient eligibility.
- Contact clients and patients to obtain or verify billing
- Contact clients and patients with information on our Financial
- Export data from LIMS; upload data into various applications
for benefits eligibility and patient information. Document all
phone calls and follow up activities.
- Contact physicians and other medical personnel to obtain
missing information pertaining to billing.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) pertaining to
Client Services requirements.
- Perform quality checks to ensure accuracy of data entry.
- Appropriately field calls for reimbursement and billing.
- Other administrative duties.
- Verify incoming requisitions for payment type and data
- Hours and days may vary depending on operational needs, and
some lifting (up to 25 pounds) may be necessary.QualificationsYou
are a qualified candidate if you possess:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Ability to work as part of a team comprised of internal
employees, contractors and managers.
- Ability to multitask and take on various projects.
- Ability to work with self-discipline, good judgment and
independence in a dynamic office setting.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills are required, as
is computer proficiency.
- Solid experience using Salesforce.com and Microsoft
- Flexibility with respect to working hours based on operational
need.Additional InformationCovid Vaccination Policy: Starting
January 7, 2022, Guardant Health will require all employees to be
fully vaccinated to either (a) establish that they have been fully
vaccinated against COVID-19; or (b) request and obtain an approved
exemption from Guardant's COVID-19 U.S. Vaccination Policy as a
reasonable accommodation, as consistent with applicable laws. An
employee is considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks
after receiving the second dose of a two-dose vaccine or one dose
of a single-dose vaccination. Acceptable vaccines are approved or
under emergency use authorization by the U.S. Food and Drug
Administration (FDA) and/or the World Health Organization (WHO). In
addition, fully-vaccinated employees will be required to maintain
their fully-vaccinated status under this policy by obtaining, if
applicable, any FDA-approved boosters.Employee may be required to
lift routine office supplies and use office equipment. Majority of
the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there
may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, and biohazard material
in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods
of time.Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.All
your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.To learn more about the information collected when you
apply for a position at Guardant Health, Inc. and how it is used,
please review our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Please visit
our career page at: http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/, ,
Keywords: Guardant Health, Orlando , Reimbursement Patient Access Specialist (HYBRID or REMOTE), Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!