Solution Architect - Remote United States
Posted on: June 25, 2022
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and
develop the best talent by combining the power of video, games, and
AI for better hiring decisions.
We are relentlessly focused on developing fair and objective hiring
solutions to help our customers and their candidates, and we
embrace this same focus of fair and objective hiring when we hire
for our own team, striving to build a diverse and inclusive culture
based on a foundation of respect and inclusion.
HireVue is available worldwide in over 30 languages and has hosted
more than 14 million on-demand interviews and one million
assessments. Its more than 700 customers worldwide including over
one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever,
JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line,
and Goldman Sachs.
Full Time - Remote US
Who are we looking for?
The Solution Architect is the strategic business partner working
collaboratively with the Customer Success and Sales organizations
as well as directly with customers. This position clearly
articulates how HireVue technology transforms business strategies,
processes and people.
Duties for the Architect Team include, but are not limited
- Demonstrate HireVue as a holistic solution to customers
- Elevate the sales conversation to identify a customer's
business pains and promote the value of HireVue as a solution
- Consulting on process design improvements using HireVue
- Interface directly with prospects, clients, and partners at the
executive level and ensure executive level buy in HireVue
- Design, develop and present Business Cases and ROI analyses to
articulate how an investment in HireVue transforms a business
- Continuously develop and leverage industry knowledge trends and
business/marketplace trends to effectively act as a trusted
- Coach, mentor and support colleagues on effective consulting
Desired skills and experiences include but are not limited to:
- The ability to translate the value of HireVue into clear
business results for prospects and customers
- 5+ years consulting experience in Human Capital Management
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Software-as-a-Service
(SAAS) delivery models
- Excellent presentation and communications skills and ability to
adjust message by audience (Executive, HR, etc.)
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize, work effectively and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills that create positive relationships
with colleagues and clients
- High energy, motivated, solution driven team player is
- Ability to travel approximately up to 25% of the time
Flexible Paid Time Off - Medical, Dental, Vision - 12 Weeks
Maternity & Adoption - 401K match
Click Here for US Benefits
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all
aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category
protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer;
committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from
discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.All your information
will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Per US Federal Contractor Mandate HireVue requires that all
employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 and are able to
demonstrate proof of this vaccination as a condition of employment,
subject to exemptions permitted by law.
Here are some of the states where HireVue is currently hiring:
AL, AZ, CA, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE,
NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI.
Keywords: HireVue, Orlando , Solution Architect - Remote United States, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!