Sr Training Specialist - Zephyrhills
Company: Latham, The Pool Company
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Primary Role: The Senior Training Specialist is the Latham
University leader and is responsible for designing, developing and
delivering product and installation training for our dealers, and
sales training programs for internal sales employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate and deliver dealer-facing product installation
training across all product categories.
- Facilitate and deliver dealer-facing business ownership
training (business planning, budgeting, job costing, overall
- Facilitate and deliver sales training programs for internal
- Design, develop, implement, and evaluate training plans,
curricula, and methodology for delivery in digital-on-demand,
virtual and live training formats.
- Create the annual sales training plan with key stakeholders in
Sales and Marketing for dealers and Sales employees.
- Establish KPIs to measure training program outcomes.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for Latham's products as well
as key competencies required for Latham dealers to be successful
- Formulate training outlines, job aids and determine
instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specific training
needs and effectiveness of such individual methods as individual
training, group instruction, coaching support, and virtual
- Administer customer-facing LMS, maintain certification tracks,
track user progress and ensure all modules are relevant and
- Build and manage strong client relationships across all regions
and product categories.
- Partner with Product Directors and Sales department to keep
training content current and relevant.
- Maintain inventory of training supplies, equipment,
- Establish and maintain usage and availability calendar for
- Travel as needed to deliver training in other
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred in a
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in training facilitation,
content development and LMS administration.
- Background in Construction, Landscaping or Outdoor Lifestyle
industries helpful - pool installation experience a plus
- Proficiency in using a variety of computer software
applications, such as Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with virtual training via Adobe Connect and
- Experience creating SCORM compliant training modules using
Adobe Captivate (Optional)
- Strong interpersonal / relationship skills
- Travel requirements approximately 10% to other facilities,
off-site meetings, etc.
- Availability requirements: As needed to meet the needs of the
business and our dealers. Off-hours training offerings may be
required including weekends and nights.
Keywords: Latham, The Pool Company, Orlando , Sr Training Specialist - Zephyrhills, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!